Invalid Report against eventfull

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by UncleBee, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    eventfull
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    UncleBee
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    museum
    Which Round:
    1 or 2?
    Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    so i got rdmed by dirkyjerky and he claims that i t baited someone, therefore he killed me.
    his response to my report:
    "You were shooting in the general direction of the detective _and_ he [Turtles] said you were doing it earlier as well"

1. there was a death cam available and in the death cam you can see me shoot at the ceiling very fast a few times, but this is not against the rules.
    2. he claims that i was doing this earlier on as well but hasnt seen me doing it, his only evidence is that he heard from someone else that i had been doing it earlier on and therefore killed me based on turtles words.

he suspects me of shooting at someones general direction eventhough he hasnt witnessed this, ive tried to explain to eventfull that him killing me based on someone elses words is not correct, since turtles hadnt kosed me at that time.

thanks

ps; no hard feelings towards eventfull i just dont agree with your decision, since you first placed a slay on him and afterwards removed the slay, just because he heard someone else say something that he didnt witness and therefore killing me based on that suspicion​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Eventful

Eventful Master of Chat Commands

I've seen this. I'll reply as soon as I get the chance.

4. Eventful

Hey UncleBee. I would just like to start off by saying that I believe that this is completely unnecessary. However, I shall reply to this report professionally anyways.

Firstly, I would like to point out that this report did not come in in round 1 or 2, it was actually halfway through round 5.
    [​IMG]
    1. This is the very reason why I first added a slay, the DS clearly showed me that you were shooting the ceiling/floor. Just to clarify, this was NOT T baiting, so I 100% agree with your first point.

However, when I first added the slay, Dirky said in the voice chat that it was actually earlier on in the round, to which Turtles backed this claim. Keep in mind, this is an exact quote from DirkyJerky: "Eventful, I did it because he was t baiting earlier". And then turtles said, "Yeah, he was tbaiting me earlier". I then removed the slay to further investigate. You did shoot quite a lot that round. This was all VERY clearly explained to you at the time.

The rest of the communication may not have been so hard to understand if you didn't keep doing that obnoxious laugh to interrupt them over the voice chat.

Now, as I couldn't get the death scene for every single shot you made that round, I made the decision that I COULD NOT issue a slay to Dirky based on the very little evidence I had.

EDIT:

[​IMG]
    This proves that you were indeed shooting earlier on in the round.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  5. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

like i said before, he said through voice chat "You were shooting in the general direction of the detective (this part is about me shooting at the ceiling) _and_ he [Turtles] said you were doing it earlier as well ( in this part is he talking about something he hasnt witnessed and from what you're quoting he seems to be claiming that he did, he basically killed me for this very reason)"

he doesnt even say who i t-baited, because he wasnt there. im pretty sure if turtles hadnt said anything about it then he wouldnt have known anything.

6. Eventful

I don't think you really understood what I said, I got that quote from the footage. He said the word "was", not "thought" or "turtle said".
    I have never been told to just ignore any more input after the report response.

I'm just gonna leave this to the verdict of my admin, @Pacifist

EDIT: I've just remembered that the photo of the report that I uploaded does not include the actual response. Stand by.

[​IMG]

Note that this is the original report, from which I originally added the slay.

7. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

"eventful, i did it because he was t baiting earlier" have you even tried to question this guy further on how/where/when or did you believe him straight away by what he said

8. Eventful

I was being bombarded with messages from you talking about how you don't like my handling and you were laughing obnoxiously in the chat to interrupt. You were CONSTANTLY pming me questioning the verdict. You thereby succeeded in consuming my attention, which left me answering all of your questions. I explained the verdict to you in depth, despite the fact that I had to leave. I ended up going right up to edge of my time, meaning that I had to rush away, at which point I referred you to one of the other mods. All I can suggest is that in these situations, you just listen and add input respectfully.

9. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

im seeing that you're going into very defense mode

"I was being bombarded with messages from you talking about how you don't like my handling"
    you're saying like i was only writing NEGATIVE stuff about you, which is not true, i was disagreeing with your decision and tried to explain the situation, but for some reason that is speaking negative towards a staff member

"you were laughing obnoxiously in the chat to interrupt."
    making excuses about everything i have done on that map, just because im handling a report with ya doesnt mean im not allowed to enjoy the game at the same time

"You were CONSTANTLY pming me questioning the verdict. You thereby succeeded in consuming my attention, which left me answering all of your questions"
    first of i was discussing about the report with you second of all i was making use of the admin chat and not pming you, those 2 are 2 different things, if you felt that i was "constantly pming you" then you could have either 1. asked me if you could ask the reported person some question or 2. start a window chat. since you didnt say or do anything i went and did my thing, putting the blame on the player is not right, you should know how to handle these kinds of situations

"I ended up going right up to edge of my time, meaning that I had to rush away, at which point I referred you to one of the other mods."
    i cant recall that you referred me to a different staff member, the only thing i saw is that you left without any notice

10. Eventful

1. I would just like it to make it clear that UncleBee was not sending "negative" messages towards me.

2. You were asking about your report, and then when I was answering and we were discussing it, you would just laugh loudly over them, and then ask what was going on. I'm not sure who you're kidding here. However, I apologize to you personally if this is not the case.

3. Yes, that's correct. I did mean to say admin chat, sorry for the confusion.

4. I did. If you want proof I'll message it to you.

Finally, I'd just like to add that this seems to just be going back and forth. I think we've both added enough input.

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

@UncleBee Unless you can prove with video evidence that you never T-Baited DirkyJirky earlier in the round, this report comes down to WVW as we are not able to prove that you didn't T-bait. If you do not provide video evidence, I am afraid there is nothing I can really do here due to the limitations in our logs. You have 24 hours to respond.

12. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

i dont record my gameplay, on the other hand i would like to see the death scene + i would like to know dirkyjerky's response to my report, in the current picture there is no response

13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

There is simply no reason to present the deathscene as the t baiting took place outside of it. However, I will tell eventful to post it when he has a moment. Also, eventful has posted a report with a response. I see nothing wrong with how eventful handled this.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

14. Eventful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.