Invalid Report against Event horizon and Darktooth - Some reason the menu bar thingy doesn't come up.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lucifer, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your shoutbox ban was inevitable and was a decisive decision by Event at that time. However these replies seem to be settling nothing, as a result, @Event Horizon will give his verdict so this report can be closed. Until that verdict is given, this report will be locked.

Thanks to everyone who could attest to what they saw.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You will be unbanned tonight. Please do not repeatedly make sexual remarks in the Shoutbox, especially if you have been warned.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Kinda pointless now that it's settled, but I'd like to speak for my words.

You reporting me for threatening (?) you to "keep pushing your limits" is ridiculous on its own. Over the course of the week, without failure, you have consistently posted innapropriate, uncomfortable, and almost spam labled content that makes everyone in shoutbox not want to be there. When we tell you to stop, you try to talk around your punishment. You ask "But what if I start doing x?", but the x is usually just as worse. Your trolling in shoutbox is unnecesary, and I am quite confused why you would take my advice as a threat. It is true, that if you keep pushing your limits, eventually you will get punished for it. That's exactly what you were doing, and that was exactly what happened. I'm sorry that you were offended by these words and needed to give me my first report ever as a staff member, but I hope that you understand where you wronged yourself.

Hope that when you get unbanned your attitude changes. If it doesn't, I hope you at least put a filter on your content.

Have a wonderful day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.