Completed Report against Emtech2

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by zomborg, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Emtech2
    UUID of Staff/Player:

Your In Game Nickname:
    N/A
    Time of Occurrence:
    around 320AM CST
    Reason for Report:
    Emtech2 was griefing a friend of mine A4Andre. He killed him repeatedly outside of his house when he was trying to build and threatened to only go away if Andre /trusted him. Also killed me twice when I was standing around minding my own business, completely naked and he said he killed me because I was "in the way" of him leaving.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then he logged out.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Tagging @Emtech2 as he is the reported player on the subject.

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I will be handling this report, however I will wait for @Emtech2 to respond before giving a verdict.

4. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Last night I found a city type area and was looking around and noticed a lot of areas were unclaimed. While looking around A4Andre fell down next to me and I killed him. During that time I then looked around again looking for unclaimed areas and noticed there was no way to get into his house.
    A4Andre then came back out this time with some iron tool (I don't remember what kind it was 4AM and I was tired) so I killed him as he posed a threat. I finally found out that you had to climb up a tree to get to the top of his house, still no entrance. A4Andre again came out this time I killed him so I could finally get in his base and see if he had unclaimed chest with items. After looking he respawned and opened a chest, he grabbed some items so I killed him as I thought he may have been trying to grab a sword or something to fight me.

As for beanspr0ut the first time I killed them they were running upto A4Andre's house (when I was there) so I killed them. After leaving A4Andre's house they were there, why didn't I leave without killing them, I didn't want to take the chance that they brought a bow and tried to kill me while I was leaving.

As for the /trust comment. I never expected to be /trust'ed and when I said leave here I meant the whole city/area.

5. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

He grabbed some dirt from his chest- no tools other than a golden shovel and /kit starter(the 2nd time). You sat outside his house and neither of us attacked you. You walked up to ME both times and you killed me. I fought back with fists the first time because I was surprised. The second time I was literally standing there and you had to walk halfway across the field to kill me. I was nowhere near you, you walked up to me.

Andre had nothing, never tried to engage first and you camped his house to get inside. You killed him a total of 4 or 5 times when he was just trying to re-claim his area. He was waiting for you to leave, but it took you almost 10 minutes. He had the beginning kit one time and after that, all he had on him was dirt. You threatened him, then killed me and him a couple more times and then decided to leave once you figured out you couldn't get inside.

6. CorallocinB

Ok so it seems everything that needed to be said, was said. I'll be locking this unless I am notified someone wants to add in some more information and I'll give the verdict shortly.

7. CorallocinB

Hello @zomborg thank you for making this report so we can try to keep the server nice and tidy.

So I shall be going over yours and @Emtech2's posts chronologically, reaching my verdict below.

Your OP states that Emtech was griefing a friend of yours A4Andre in the form of Spawnkilling, and would not leave him alone unless he added Emtech to his trusted list. As for killing you, he did it twice and though you were minding your business with/without armor I can already say that this report shall focus on A4Andre V. Emtech as what Emtech did you you if it was only twice I would not deem it spawn killing to even a moderate degree. Furthermore, it'll be difficult from here on out to determine if it is spawnkilling without video evidence nevertheless let's move onto emtech's response.

Emtech noticed unclaimed land so that's fair game, and casually killed Andre, fair kill. Emtech continued to explore and found his home. Emtech killed Andre again as Andre was leaving his home. The first kill was not at his base/spawn and the 2nd one was so this isn't consecutive spawnkills. Now the next 2 times Andre was killed was within his base and this is where I believe it gets dicey. You then appeared with Andre to only die again and Andre was killed yet again. Whatever motive you believed Andre had for going into the chests is a valid cause to kill him, however it should not be done within his spawn several times over.

Zom explains what the actual motives were in going into chests, and such. Not necessarily pertinent to proving spawnkilling.

Verdict: Now, I would say this is not definite spawnkilling however with how Emtech describes his situation in full honesty in relation to the OP I would have to say that Andre was teleporting back to his home during all of this several times during the raid only to be killed each time by Emtech as this all occurred within his home and Andre was slain numerous times within his home by Emtech. Following protocol I shall only give Emtech a warning for harassing VIA spawnkilling, but nothing more.

Report: VALID and LOCKED

Thank you for the report! I would however suggest for a more definite report @zomborg you record your gameplay next time as this is the best method to determine spawnkilling since the next time the reported user may not be so honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.