Invalid Report against Elvis

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Myopic Matricide, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myopic Matricide

Myopic Matricide New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Elvis
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:127748073
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85131831
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    unknown
    Which Round:
    unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    between 0015-0030 GMT
    Reason For Report:
    I used a C4 during a T round, my T buddy STEAM_0:0:64741878 was killed as a result of not observing their screen correctly. This user reported me and Elvis decided to issue slays against me. Elvis tells me that an explosion and not C4 caused death. Elvis failed to check if I had used any other explosions during this round (which I had not) which resulted in 3 slays against me.

Elvis shows a blatant high quantity of incompetency in their role as game moderator. Although I did not document the other shows of incompetency this staff member has shown, the moderator must be reassessed if they can do there role. I believe they are absolutely not suitable for the position as moderator.

Elvis is lazy, incompetent and has a disregard for the rules. In the hour before this report, the moderator played a game of "Simon says" with other users. This resulted in unpunished RDMs and round delays.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond in a moment. Please be patient while I gather my evidence.

4. Elvis

Hey Myopic! This report will serve as a learning point for myself to understand what I need to work on if this report is indeed valid.

You were reported by Kirito on round 5.

[​IMG]

They had asked if you killed them with a C4 and you responded with "Not telling you".

[​IMG]

Now, while mods are typically supposed to go based off of report response, I decided to investigate a bit since you gave a vague response. It shows that kirito was damaged with Fire and was killed with an explosion. The damagelogs do not line up with being damaged and killed with a C4. Had Kirito been damaged and killed with a C4, it would have said so.

Now onto the Simon says portion of this report.

A small handful of players, including myself, were all playing simon says. The server didnt have many active players on it, only 10-12 at the time, and half of those active players were participating in the Simon Says game. All the players involved understood the consequences of playing Simon Says. Due to the small active player base, and over half of the active player base being a part of the game, I decided to join in and have some fun with the players. We played Simon Says for a total of 4 rounds, none of them being delayed in any way. Each round we were found fairly easily since we did the game in the same room of the map each round. 2 of the rounds we were C4'd fairly early into the round.

I was not letting players get away with the RDM that was outside of the game.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

These were the only 2 reports that came from the Simon Says game and both of the players involved were slain.

I apologize for any inconvenience regarding the slays and the time that you were on during Simon Says. I will be tagging my admin @Jabba the Slut to finish up this report. Have a great day!

5. Myopic Matricide

Myopic Matricide New Member

I appear to be banned for 56 days, I assume this is related to the multiple forums accounts i have. I submitted a GDPR request to have these accounts removed by your selfs. If this is the reason then you have failed to comply with my GDPR rights. I shall investigate this matter and if you have breached my GDPR rights then i will be reporting Serious TTT to the ICO in the UK (You operate and sell in the EU you are obliged to follow GDPR)

6. Elvis

You were banned by @Jabba the Slut for Loopholing + recent history. You were not banned for having multiple forums accounts.

7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

It has nothing to do with all that nonsense. You were banned for Loopholing + History.

Also to note, we are US based and GDPR does NOT apply to us.

Lastly, Elvis did the right thing slaying you for that report, it was not a C4 kill.

As for Simon Says, looks like no delaying or RDM went unpunished.

Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.