Completed Report against electric taco

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Temar, Dec 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    electric taco
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Staff
    Your Steam ID:
    <---- under my name
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Which Map:
    Jondome
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    6:50PM
    Reason For Report:
    slain me for a kill that wasn't RDM
    it was blatantly obvious why I killed him
    the response may have not explicitly defined the exactly reason
    but I did response to what vdat said and and I response was clear enough to use common sense or ask me if don't have enough common sense...

I was not asked any question just slain
    and not removed when I tried to talk to them, even so he knew about the sword.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

4. When I first viewed the ds it says it was creating errors so I went and used any other evidence I had and all I got was that there were no shots taken and no damage given. After the I put a slay I was unable to check again before it took effect. I made a mistake and I won't let it happen again.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

strange because you knew about the sword with out me telling you, yet now you claim the DS was broken? something you didn't mention at all ingame, before or after the slay

[​IMG]

6. Yes I knew about the sword because I was told through Rico. Thats the only way I was shown/told.

7. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this and I've already had a chat with Taco regarding this so I'll finish this up later.

8. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Alrighty so after talking to Taco and checked as well with Rico around.

This was a minor mistake that Taco admitted to doing. For that she'll be serving a slay for this.
    (To add, there was a broken deathscene but it was resolved and the deathscene was technically available)

But generally all staff should look into and investigate all reports. If it 's 100% obvious then we go off it. Though even a PM to clarify is usually advised to staff if they're unsure or have some doubts.
    We would prefer to have reports to be accurate as possible from all parties, so just be sure you include your reasoning as well. Saves times on both ends.

With that being said this report will be: Valid

Any further questions/concerns feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.