Invalid Report against Eks Dee

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Eks Dee
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    no
    Your Steam ID:
    no
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    shoutbox
    Which Round:
    yes
    Time of Occurence:
    yes (like 5:30 thru 6 idk I was playing dbd)
    Reason For Report:
    Unprofessionalism​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

These images show what happen when you ask the simple question of 'how many warning points do I have?' He wasn't doing anything, look at his activity in shoutbox. Then when I asked another mod to do it, it only took a few minutes. Was it really that big of a problem when you aren't doing anything?
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/shhh.55927/
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/alucard-towel-memorial.55188/
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/the-potassium-war-trailer.55902/
    All shitposts, so it's okay to make shitposts as a mod but not as a applicant? Also don't tell me that they aren't shitposts. (All of these happened when he was a mod)

Is it really that professional to post rickrolls in shoutbox either? I mean forgive me if I'm wrong but before the delima happened he put an video into shoutbox and it was a rickroll. I don't have evidence for that but hopefully someone will come thru.

The only witness I'm tagging is @The Memelord because you shall not get a warning point on my watch ;)

Thanks for looking over my petty report
    Melo​

2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

imgur.com/a/6RKMJdK
    Link

3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Tagging @eks dee and his admin @Nathan776.

Please be patient while eks dee authors his response!

4. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Seen this. Will await a response and respond in the morning/ when possible.

5. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

So maybe i shouldn't have called you a cock but other than that, i don't see anything wrong with what i did. Mods don't need to tell you if you have active warning points. When you asked i didn't feel like telling you so i didn't. You then responded with tagging the mods and then went on to say this:
    [​IMG]
    I found you annoying and that's why i said that you were being a cock about it.

As for the shitposting. I made them for a joke, and jokes are allowed. it isn't spam as i made them for a reason, that reason was to try to be funny.

Finally, in regards to the rickrolling. Staff are allowed to make jokes. We have to be professional but we don't need to become robots that only enforce the rules.

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Aight I'ma break this down
    So what your telling me is that your allowed to ignore your duties? 'im entitled so I can ignore what I can do' is basically what your saying. Would it really be that big of a problem?
    Staff are to be held to a higher standard, which you have not been hitting. Your rickrolling is almost constant, and your shitposts are just as annoying as mine.

7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Also the tagging thing. I only did that once. It was obvious I was joking.

8. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

Aight imma break down your breakdown
    What i'm saying is that staff do not need to give you that infomation. It is NOT a staff members job to tell you your active warning points. Staff members are ALLOWED to tell you but have no reason to, other than to be nice.

Staff are held to a higher standard, yes but that means that staff cannot do anything close to breaking a rule. There is no rule that i go near breaking. Just because we are held to a higher standard, doesn't mean that i can't make a joke.

As for the 'constant' rick rolls, i have only posted 2 on SGM. Just because they were within 2 weeks of each other doesn't mean that i'm 'constantly' posting them

Last of all, the 'shitposts' were made to make people laugh. If you don't like them, then just don't look at them. They are spread across multiple days and it's not like you HAVE to look at them and it's not like i'm filling off topic discussion with them.

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

You've posted many of them in shoutbox?
    Oh yeah I don't need to do this I'm just so nice if I do what is staff only. It literally only takes a minute. Instead of just getting over it and looking at it, you proceed to insult me and get all of your staff buddies to ignore me. Very professional my guy.

10. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This back and forth is serving no definitive purpose, so I'll lock this until Nathan makes his conclusion.

Contact a big boy if you have any reason to unlock this report.

11. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

When you are in shoutbox saying "Aight so I'ma make a petty forum report" , it really isn't worth making a forum report.

Sadly being Rick Rolled isn't against the forum rules. He's having a joke with people. Just because he's having fun doesn't make him unprofessional.

2 out of the 3 posts listed are some trans-formative content he's created to entertain people. The other one is a rick roll, which happens in a community. He's having fun with people again and not just being robostaff.

As for him not telling you your current warning points or their expiry - he doesn't have to and he feels that he has a valid reason not to. When you post in shoutbox to suggest that you are going to post in a forum report when your warning points expire - what good reason would he have to tell you when they expire? It's one of the reasons its not public in the first place.

Lastly, tagging all the moderators isn't a good way to make them happy with you. Most seem to take the same view as Eks dee in this instance that you wanted to know your expiry so that you know when you can break another rule.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.