Completed Report against Echo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sticky Bandit, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Echo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:120929690
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44244421
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    CS_Assault
    Which Round:
    1 round until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    Approximately 8pm
    Reason For Report:
    A staff member RDM'd me, investigated the report against themselves and quickly decided it was not RDM. The staff member claimed I did nothing to try to stop a traitor, thus making me a traitor via association. However, I called KOS in voice chat (which my shadowplay was not recording mic at the time, but you can see my mic lighting up in the top left corner), and I shot/shot at the traitor.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

As I said to you in-game, you were GBA. This is because you witnessed a shooting and waited before doing anything. You let the guy run away, until I started shooting him myself. You've already given the evidence.

4. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

In Echo's response to my RDM report, he claims I waited "10 seconds" without doing anything. This is simply untrue, as I called a KOS on Sellout. The act of me calling a KOS on Sellout is me doing something. If I were a T, I would be unable to call KOS on Sellout, as it'd be breaking the rules. But, I did call KOS on Sellout. I then made an attempt to line up a shot (my aim is kinda bad to be honest), but unfortunately Echo walked right in front of my gun, and you cannot shoot through people. So, I had to wait a little bit longer to get an unobstructed line of fire. Once I did, I started shooting. Then, with very little hesitation, Echo turns around and guns me down. Now, I know the video is a bit poor since it lacks my microphones audio. At first you might think, "Oh he has no audio, no way to prove he called KOS on Sellout! This guy is just another shitter." but oh, I have something better than audio. I have the mod himself confirming I called KOS on Sellout. In a PM to the admins, I described how I didn't "do nothing", but actually called KOS. Echo then PMs me and acknowledges this. How can somebody both call a KOS on a guy AND by GBA? You cannot. At the time of Sellout's death, I had already stopped talking in voice, making the only point where I would have said "KOS Sellout" quite clear (see the top left of the screen to view my mic activations, my ign is Sticky Bandit.)

VIDEO TIMESTAMPS:
    The actually fight: Watch the first 20 seconds.
    Echo's response to my report: 0:50
    My PM to admins explaining in more detail as to why it was RDM: 1:47
    Echo's acknowledgement: 2:23

5. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I've seen this and will conclude soon, if nobody has anything else to add.

6. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there @Sticky Bandit

I reviewed the case and spoke to echo already.
    I agree that he should not have killed you here since you did in fact call a KOS and could therefor not be GBA in this situation.
    Your reaction time can be seen in this clip. You reacted fairly quickly by calling the KOS. Just a little over 2 seconds after the first shots were fired.

According to echo, he didn't hear the KOS. This is pretty plausible since there was a lot going on at the time, so please be a bit forbearing here.

Echo will have to serve a slay for the RDM and I've had a talk with him about this situation.
    If you have any further questions, please contact me here.

~ Teroxa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.