Invalid Report against Dylan

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Tea♥, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tea♥

Tea♥ VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dylan
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:56619023
    Your Steam ID:
    Just check my profile smh
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Uhh.. boigah
    Which Round:
    -crab rave-
    Time of Occurence:
    10:23 pm mst
    Reason For Report:
    Cheating.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    dylanointc.dem -lots of kills where he shots, and his aim immediately adjusts.

dylan.dem - goto 1800 ticks to see in action

dylanagain.dem - you can see his aim snap near the start on 1 kill. the rest of the demo is garbage. End.​

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'll take a look at this.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

After viewing all these demos I do not believe there is enough here to warrant a hacking ban. Let me explain. The first demo is wildly inconsistent. There was one snap where it looked a bit fishy, the one where he hit that guy above him was sketchy because he moved his mouse directly to a hitbox and fired (almost instantly). The problem I have with this is that it may have been a tad bit of lag. I noticed that in the second demo there was a little bit of freezing. The other shots in the first demo are very impressive, but I found no instances where his mouse moved directly to a hitbox (as he managed to get his mouse closer before he turned on his supposed hacks). Then he actually misses a shot on a guy up top. The second demo contains some sketchy recoil control, but other than that I don't see him really aimbotting (considering his aim is all over the fucking place). The third demo contains a possible snap as well, but there may have been a disconnect between your screen and his because he doesn't snap to a hitbox he snaps to the head of the person. That gives me the impression that there was a slight stutter.

Basically, if this player is hacking he is doing it very subtle like. There isn't really any piece here that I would call conclusive or substantial enough to really call for a ban. While there are some sketchy shots, I wouldn't feel comfortable making this ban.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.