Completed Report against Dreadful

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nikki, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dreadful
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    dolls/67th
    Which Round:
    all
    Time of Occurence:
    i forgot to check the !time but it was 20:43 GMT +1
    Reason For Report:
    ignored 2 mass RDMers/metagamers and only added a few slay to both. despite them mass RDMing and metagaming, i understand that he had a trial on the server aswell, but mass RDMers and metagamers should be prioritized and banned as quickly as possible as they ruin the game for everyone else.

i notified him in admin chat and voice chat that they were metagaming and mass rdming and nothing happened untill the next map, then he added 1 slay to ProAlex and 2 slays to Soye Sause and left the server, they RDMed more than 5 people and should have been banned for mass RDM +4 at the very least

please check the logs for Dolls​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'll jump on and investigate this. @Dreadful to explain the situation.

3. Eventful

Eventful Master of Chat Commands

Hey Nilz. I planned to leave the map before but noticed an influx of reports. Then a trial joined and was being very slow. I did a few of the reports against the offending players. I then left ASAP. Nothing much to say really. @Scarifist

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I've jumped on Vanilla and taken care of the problem children that were causing you issues before. As far as them metagaming, you will need to provide evidence for that. Eventful should have handled it while he was on the server, and after talking to him I have accessed that he was not in the correct frame of mind while staffing tonight. He was tired and had to leave before he could resolve things. Ontop of that he was dealing with a trial moderator who was still learning things. I can understand why he was not able to perform well tonight, but that does not excuse his actions. I sat him down and yelled at him for a good 15 minutes on how he should not be staffing when he is tired and he shouldn't be losing control of a server while a trial moderator is online. He seems to understand what I am saying and I see no further action required at this time.

However, I do want to talk about your behavior on the servers. While Eventful may have been in the wrong frame of mind, you did not have to be a dick to him. Your actions on the servers tonight have been appalling. Rather than being calm and understanding, you decided the best approach would be to berate my moderator. Therefore, your harassment ban has been extended to 2 weeks and has been extended to all our servers. If you would like to submit metagaming evidence to me, feel free to start a conversation.

⚜️Completed⚜️

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.