Invalid Report against DisCHQ

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by wuss neaty, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against DisCHQ
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:20907418
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:96333331
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    nuketown
    Which Round:
    Around Rounds 3-4
    Time of Occurence:
    09:30 AM (atleast on !thetime command)
    Reason For Report:
    He seems to provoke people to KOS me on overtime for no suspicion or personal reason at all and made some unknown people harass me on mic repeatedly as a mastermind,he had a similar accident or accidents just like this one a few months ago and he probably repeated for no apparent reason and got his ass kicked and revenge RDMed by me too later.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Lordyhgm (partly)
    dazza (partly)
    CPT.ASSPOO or whatever the name of the guy used by him is​

2. DisCHQ

DisCHQ Member

Unsure what to post here considering you have given no evidence to support any of your claims but I'll give it a go.

I have no idea what you are on about here, non of this is true. Except the part where you talk about (revenge) rdming me that did happen.

3. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

Yo,like they are all in your friendlist and im suddenly harassed,you are right we need non-word proof though lol.

4. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hi there - I'll be handling this

From what I'm understanding is that DisCHQ has been provoking players to kos you, do you have any screenshot's or video evidence to support this?

Furthermore, You state that player's in his friend list are harassing you, however, this would have to be reported against them, not DisCHQ

Finally, please do not resort to Revenge RDM, as you are punished for such according to your current offences in-game.

If you have any evidence to submit, please submit it as soon as possible

5. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

The only disadvantage is that we have no direct evidence from the harassers themselves,might they have forum accounts we could simply identify what DisCHQ promised to them as Lordy indeed can confirm a harassment and stuff went down even if the part about DisCHQ involvement is word v word because we dont have the guys that did it on SGM forums as far as i even know but lordy and dazza could testify about that it was right after how i saw DisCHQ on roof and was just suspected for looking at him with not even T baiting (yes as a T that round) and they suddenly all started to say my in-game nickname and false KOSed me on mic literally a minute after it like im sure they just KOSed me even when they didnt see anything,no gives or takes and when i wasnt visible to them and they KOSed a bit after the kill with D having no DNA either,then again lordy and dazza could be potential witnesses as harassers obviously wont say or admit anything like he was indeed a part of it and be linking DisCHQ into this for free?

6. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

@Lordyhgm
    @dazza
    and maybe
    @MEHEEZY or whoever that was really in the server in that round or nuketown map in general that can even testify on how some people harassed me just right after some talks with DisCHQ to see if he was linked into my false KOS from their microphones went off on the said Round 2

7. Nuno

I'm requesting evidence from the following plays tagged, if they do have it at hand, @Lordyhgm @dazza, If are able to support this by confirming the story, and/or providing evidence of what occurred during the said time frame.

@DisCHQ if you are able to comment on the situation described by wuss and give your view of the situation that would also be very helpful

Thank you

8. DisCHQ

DisCHQ Member

I realy don't have much to add to this. If I knew the names of the people involved in this harassing I could check my friends list for them and post a screenshot of steamchat which will be empty.

(I don't see why I should be attempting to prove my innocence here. Since its impossible for me to prove a negative in this situation.)

Either way what happened that round was pretty simple I see wuss sitting crouched in a window at less then hall hp aiming a rifle at me trying to hide. I hit my sus bind as I often do to gauge his response. (Potato players will often overreact giving them away as a possible T.)

He then proceeds to run across the map gets kosed for idk what reason and killed, I had nothing to do with that at all. I didn't even shoot wuss myself after the kos was called since I thought the people calling the kos where more likely to be Ts.

9. Nuno

After talking with both Lordy and Dazza, I have concluded that if you were being harassed by such players, you did not address it towards the staff team, which therefore are not able to handle the said claim, furthermore, no evidence has been presented of harassment, and DisCHQ has presented a reply which shows high plausibility.

Therefore, this report is INVALID and thread LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.