1. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the SGM Community forums, Guest!

We're glad to have you here. Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in our Introductions Forum? We'd love to get to know you!

If you're looking for information or help, please check out the New Users Guide where you can find all the details you need about our community, servers and the staff.

We hope you will enjoy your stay here in SGM! It's going to be fun.

Completed Report against Destiny Blade/Scotty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Falcor, Sep 15, 2018 at 4:18 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP+ Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Destiny Blade/Scotty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Magma
    Which Round:
    unsure 3 or 4
    Time of Occurence:
    9pm ish lastnight
    Reason For Report:
    Last night Destiny was taking care of mic spam. And got pretty unprofessional and frustrated at a player. Banter and jokes are one thing, but this was serious. ​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018 at 4:29 AM
  2. TrinityBlade

TrinityBlade The Real BeyBlade Moderator VIP+

3. Destiny Blade

Destiny Blade Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. Moderator Elite

I will admit I was frustrated at the player but at some point I had to put my foot down. You even mentioned it to me and I thought I responded to it. A whole forum report I understand but a pm of the situation and I couldve dealt with it privately wouldve been better in my honest opinion. Not really much to add to the situation.

If found valid by @Mellow then I will apologize to G. E. W. personally and will apologize to you for the inconvenience that you had to make this report.

4. Falcor

Rule are rules homie.(mod rules arent public but its either number one or extremely emphasized&bold at the bottom)
    And you were screaming at Sad nibero, negligence for not even looking at my evidence.
    You even paused and decided to start yelling again. Was staying yelling at a player worth getting the 8hr ban in.
    You also didnt respond to me about it and i tried reaching out to Grim with no response. I dont see how a forum report is an issue.

5. Destiny Blade

Destiny Blade Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. Moderator Elite

Sad was mic spamming or borderline spamming since I had gotten online and I was being lenient with him until that moment. I had pretty much the whole server against me, including yourself on multiple occasions of me hopping on today. Sad broke the rules, and like you said yourself rules are rules. I admit I reacted in a wrong way but was explaining my reason as to why I acted like that. I had a harsh tone but I dont feel that I was yelling at them.

I got no outreach unless it was in game with the wording more of a statement rather than a question. If you would like the recording of that I will be happy to show it to you. Grim I have no excuse for him but maybe a contact to Mellow rather than going above his head to the lead.

My style is against the grain of how people expect a moderator/staff member to act, and I am sorry if I went too far here.

~Destiny Blade/Scotty

6. Falcor

Destiny if you would like to show me where i was against you please show now. Let alone the entire server. The ONLY time everyone was bitching at you was when youre game bugged which everyone was memeing when all knew of the visual bug. And the other time when you yelled into your mic to tell a player to "Shut the Fuck up", I believe @Dani was there and pointed this out as well.

And It's irrelevant that I went to Grim over Mellow or even PM'd you. I filed the report here now.
    You also tried twisting my words about rules or rules. I was talking about moderator rules which they are held to a higher standard.
    Whether your style is against the grain or not of how people expect a staff member to act, you still have to follow the guidelines, the moderator rules, the PAC
    [​IMG]

7. Mellow

Mellow Krewe du Vieux Administrator VIP

Hey @Falcor, you already know the drill with how these reports work so I'll keep it short.

To sum it up, I absolutely agree with you here. Banter and jokes are one thing, but this was definitely serious. Destiny Blade did not act how he should have and acted out of line. He could have handled this situation much better. This isn't harsh, no matter how you look at it, this is unprofessional. That being said, I've had some serious words with him and I can assure you this won't happen again.

On a sidenote, please do report things like these or if possible at least, contact me about them. It helps me evaluate my moderators by giving me insight on how they behave when I'm not ingame with them, and lets me help them improve in areas they lack.

Thanks for the report.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.