Completed Report against dazza

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ryan, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    dazza
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    nein
    Your Steam ID:
    fuck off
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    Jondome
    Which Round:
    All
    Time of Occurence:
    idk
    Reason For Report:
    Heya,

This report was originally submitted privately by another member, however there has been no response on it since 05/17/2019. Since the report has not been resolved, and doesn't have any reply on whether it will be resolved, I feel that it is necessary that some of these concerns be addressed.

Furthermore, in my opinion as the report creator in this instance, I feel that this report is better made publicly because as this was being discussed, additional members have come forward saying that dazza has approached them as well (Shelbutt, and Crystalized) so the breadth of what is being discussed may be larger than what I even have.

To get to the point-- dazza has turned being a member of this community, and a member of staff into a forceful dating scene that is. There's cases where he constantly is harassing individual girls in the community for their ages, pestered them in server over voice chat, and even begged individual females for their snapchat profiles for weeks, and even in one case, buying legendary in exchange for nude images.

Furthermore, what's the most concerning is that in at least one of these cases, possibly two, the girl that dazza was pursuing/harassing was under the age of 18.

This behavior is not only unacceptable for a member of the community, but is not every acceptable for anyone who is involved in the staff team.

Due to the nature of this report, Noob can not conclude this report. The individuals that have come forward want this kept between upper-administration as they do not trust his judgement on this matter. Because of that, I'll tag @dazza to address the concerns that are being brought up, and then I'll tag @Teroxa @Pacifist @Highwon to come to a final conclusion for the report.

Thanks​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Evidence will be provided in private​

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

I want to emphasize, Noob really can't be involved/given the evidence for this. The ones involved really do not trust him, and with a situation of this nature, I feel that it's important that those wishes be respected. I trust that Teroxa/Pacifist/Highwon can handle this situation without Noob, and the results of this report can be delivered to him.

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Locked until further notice.

Please contact a staff member if you'd like to add something.

5. Teroxa

Hey there again.

We're currently investigating this matter with a high priority.

Due to the nature and seriousness of the allegations, the moderator's access has been temporarily restricted until we can get this resolved.
    Keep in mind that this doesn't mean anything on it's own. It's just a measure we took to ensure the safety of all involved.
    Unfortunately, this also means he will not be able to directly respond to this report for the time being.

We're currently in conversation with multiple community members and hope to have this resolved asap.
    In the meantime - if anyone wants to add to this, feel free to contact a staff member and have this reopened, or approach a member of the leadership directly.

~ Teroxa

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  6. Teroxa

Hello SGM.

Without much talking, let's get to the verdict.
    I'm delivering this verdict in the name of @Pacifist @Highwon and myself.

After reviewing all the evidence that was sent to us, and through our conversations with the parties involved we were only able to conclude that @dazza showed some behavior that is not appropriate for our staff members.
    Although he denies ever meaning any harm to anyone, or making any unwanted advances, we believe it's best not to continue with him in this position. Thus, he has been removed from his role.

That being said, there's also a second part to this report, which isn't explicitly mentioned in the OP, but I'm sure a lot of people would like to see concluded aswell.
    Dazza is being accused of sharing certain images in our shoutbox, that were not meant to be shared. Dazza denies these allegations.
    These allegations are mainly based on a process of elimination. According to statements by those involved, he is one of the only people with access to those pictures. However, we are not able to prove this.
    While the circumstances imply his involvement, we do not have any concrete evidence that links him to this without a doubt.
    We are aware that this is something that might upset some people. But please remember that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. There's simply not enough evidence to reliably prove dazza's involvement here.
    If you believe you have any additional evidence, please contact a lead admin+.

While he has been demoted, keep in mind that he is still a member of our community and any attempts to harass him will not be tolerated. This will be the only warning.

You can read dazza's statement here: link.

~ SGM leadership+

EDIT 06/29/19: General disclaimer:
    If anyone has serious problems with someone on this community, we're here to help. And if we have evidence or a suspicion beyond reasonable doubt that one of our members is involved in any malicious or illegal activity, we do everything in our power to help.

But remember that we are a gaming community. At a certain point, there's nothing more we can do and further concerns need to be brought up to the police or other law enforcement agencies.
    We have found no clear evidence that shows that dazza is indeed responsible for anything of this sort. If the victim still requires further help, we suggest to contact law enforcement.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.