Invalid Report against Darkshiny

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nosoitrool, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nosoitrool

nosoitrool New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Darkshiny
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:1:155537824
    Your Steam ID:
    I dont know
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft
    Which Round:
    I dont know
    Time of Occurence:
    I dont know
    Reason For Report:
    he killed another 3 people I saw him and killed him because he killed them without scratch then he reported me as 7 times and he killed me the game then I reported him banned him for 5 days and entered and expelled me

I have photos of your ban​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

I'll respond after I'm done with staffing.
    @Irish as he is my admin

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Hi,
    I have slain you, because your reasoning on the following report was invalid, as logs show you did indeed kill him :
    [​IMG]
    I joined the server and saw this report. You then were wondering about why you were slain. I then told you that it was about the report from last map, because you might've forgotten it.

After that you proceeded to report me :
    [​IMG]

Then shortly after that, you reported me once again :
    [​IMG] (issue*)

Later on you reported me once again, giving no real reason :
    [​IMG]
    The same warning can be seen in one of your screenshots.

Lastly you reported me again, saying the same stuff again :
    [​IMG]
    I kicked you for false reporting, as you repeatedly reported me saying the same things over and over again, even when I told you to tell me if there's an issue.

That should conclude your kicking part. You didn't come back after that to report me again, so it was only a kick, not a ban.

Now moving on to your screenshots,
    the players have been slain due to them giving an invalid reason (just like the 1st report against you), and thus they were slain. RDM and Leave bans were applied to them when they left the server while being slain. I wasn't abusing or anything like that.

And finally
    I'm not sure if you meant the players who I have slain, but I also killed 3 people in a round, so maybe you meant that.
    As of right now, I am unable to get the deathscenes / logs, as it is late right now. If anyone needs it, I'll try to get time to post it.
    Just telling the reasons I killed them instead :
    1st player I killed ignored an unid body.
    2nd and 3rd player I killed were shooting at someone.

This should conclude everything
    @Irish

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  4. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello! @nosoitrool,
    Sorry for the delay in getting to this. Dark has covered everything needed.
    He was more than patient with you regarding your false reporting. If you have an issue with a staff member you can use
    !p (name) (message)
    or
    @(message) to talk to all staff online.

There's no need to continually use the RDM report menu for things not related to RDM. I'm not sure if the people he banned were your friends or not but leaving whilst slain is grounds for an RDM and Leave ban. Dark didn't abuse any power in dealing with this situation. I'd also like to address this
    I'm not sure if this is directed at yourself or other people but you weren't banned for this incident only kicked from the server as a form of warning.
    I believe that wraps up everything so I'm going to conclude.
    I find this report invalid due to all the reasons and evidence supplied by @DarkShiny and above ^ from now on feel free to use the in-game chat to discuss issues you're having with punishments or other players. If you have any further questions feel free to message me HERE or on discord.
    Thanks for reporting,

-Irish
    Report : Invalid
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.