Invalid Report against Dark of Dutch & rdmer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by PippyOmega, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PippyOmega

PippyOmega Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dark of Dutch & rdmer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Dark of Dutch & rdmer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:99513753
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    67th Street
    Which Round:
    IDK he rdmed me too many times
    Time of Occurence:
    Again RDMed multiple Times
    Reason For Report:
    I have been RDMed multiple times by rdmer, who has said in chat and report responses that he killed me, a lot of the time he has killed me after a detective tried to kill me [Start of Round i had done nothing] i did not shoot back but ran away, later that round he tried to kill me again so i killed him with a deagle then rdmer killed me for shooting a detective (who falsely said i put a Kos on him when all i did was say he tried to kill me) again i did not shoot back until he attacked me for the second time. Another time he t baited me so i shot him, when i reported him he responded with 'I heard you in the buy menu so i baited you' i was Innocent meaning his report response was bs and the worst was when he threw a harpoon at me so i picked it up and ran off when he tried shooting me i tried to throw it back but missed then he killed me. after all of this and about 20 fucking reports, Dark did nothing to punish him saying only that due to the hackers and people talking he couldn't find the evidence when his fucking title says MOD meaning he has to look for the evidence.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I have not taken screenshots of anything due to thinking Dark would deal with it. also people on server are mixed​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

I am staffing right now, I'll collect my evidence when I'm done and come back to you as soon as possible.

Edit: I'm done staffing, I'll collect my evidence now. Expect a response soon!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. So I was a witness on the server at this time and would like to share my views
    If anything I dont see why pippy hasnt been warned or kicked yet for staff harrasment as he was going ape shit at dark who was doing his job correctly. He kept on saying how dark was so biased and all this all because he got killed by someone. For reference he died because someone was t baiting him he shot back and then the person t baiting him killed him. Which is a legit kill as if someone shoots you or at you you have the right to kill them. Obviously this can be considered as toxic gameplay but it wasnt repeated and this isnt a report for toxic gameplay so...
    Ye.

5. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Hey @PippyOmega ,

First of all @Santa Spoon thank you for sharing your side of the story.

I'll go ahead and explain to you what I have tried to explain to you for so many times. Now I don't have all the screenshots since I don't always screenshot the reports that have no punishment. But let's go with the screenshots that I have.

You reported rdmer and rdmer responded with his reason, wich was that you were kosed. Now normally I would go back in the chat logs or recording to check if this is true but now I had to deal with:
    - 3 Hackers in a row
    - multiple people spamming their mic
    - multiple harrasment complaints
    - 37 reports in 1 map

All of this was in the same map.

These things made it impossible for me to check if the kos was really called out and I had to mark it invalid for: word versus word. Because it became your word versus the word of rdmer.
    Here is the report:
    [​IMG]

Now on with the T-baiting part of this forum report.

I explained to you multiple times what T-baiting is and how it's considerd a killable offense.
    ( I only have screenshots of 2 explanations but I know there is more, just couldn't find it anymore)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I still stand by my words and that you should check out our extended rules page. ( https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/sgm-ttt-extended-rules.42318/)

You reported rdmer for killing you and rdmer responded that he had killed you for shooting him, here is the report:
    [​IMG]

Now as you can see in the damagelogs you damaged him first. You were right to do this because he was T-baiting you, he admits to this in the report. (I have a video but uploading that takes ages. If anyone needs it then let me know)
    But because you shot at him aswel that means he has the same rights as you, wich means he can kill you for shooting at him. I do agree that the whole buying items is a bit weird, I believe I talked to rdmer about this. Still he killed you for shooting him wich is a valid kill.

Further into the map rdmer kills you again. This time he trew a harpoon at you and shot his shotgun near you several times ( T-baiting again). You decide instead of killing him, to pick up the harpoon and trowing it back at him. He kills you for holding/using a T-weapon, wich is also seen as a T-act and people can kill you for it.
    ( I don't have any screenshots of this, I'm sorry.) I can remember this because I was spectating rdmer at the time this happend.

Let's move on to the final part of my response to your report.
    After a few reports and Pm's of you demanding that I should slay rdmer, you decide to RDM rdmer as seen in the next screenshot:
    [​IMG]

You admit to the damage as "revenge RDM" and then proceed to refer to me as a "retarded mod". Now I dind't think much of this because I can understand your frustration. But it's not really helping you out on this report right now. I have ignored several remarks like this over the time we were on the server.

Note that all of rdmer's T-baiting happend over 2 or 3 maps and I dind't see any reason to call a admin in for toxic gameplay or accuse him of targeting yet.

Now with all of this I'll leave my defence for now and leave the outcome of this report to my admin @Smusha.

I hope all of this cleared things up for you.

Kind regards,

Dark of Dutch.

6. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello there @PippyOmega

As far as I can see from the evidence provided by my moderator, Dark of Dutch, everything involving your situation was handled correctly.
    Furthermore, based on the evidence provided by Santa Spoon and later on by Dutch, your approach to all of this was harassing Dutch and refusing to listen to any explanation he offered you.

Now, I can see why you would think you had the right to be mad, especially since you thought Dutch handled those situations incorrectly but harassing another player(staff or not) is not acceptable. There were many ways through which you could convey your stance on the situation and you chose the most immature and counterproductive one.
    If you decide that you are going to create a forum report on someone don't start doing things that incriminate yourself as well, especially when your rule knowledge isn't all that good.

This forum report is Invalid.
    Dark of Dutch did not do anything that was against the rules and followed protocol correctly in each and every one of the situations listed above.
    My advice to you Pippy, is to control your temper, especially if you've got a short fuse. Work on your attitude a little, it will allow you to have better conversations with those around you and allow you to understand certain points of view that would otherwise be inaccessible to someone with an attitude such as the one displayed above.
    Moreover, I encourage you to brush up on your rule knowledge by reading this , and then moving on to the extended rules.

Thank you for your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.