Invalid Report against D3ATH_TH3_K1D

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by yzmoto88, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    D3ATH_TH3_K1D
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_1:0:42488043
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:78817098
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_lego_fix.bsp
    Which Round:
    probably 3 or 4
    Time of Occurrence:
    N/A
    Reason For Report:
    So there is a firefight in a TTT game.
    I see two people shooting at each other.
    I shoot one.
    I id him hes and innocent.
    I assume to kill the other person because he was shooting an inno.
    That inno report me for RDM.
    I say in my report 5 sec grace period which does not work but I had said that had no idea who the T was, therefore, I had no choice but to kill both of them.
    Then Death approves the report saying that I killed an inno when I had no idea who the inno was so I had to kill both of them. He said that killing an inno is killing an inno which is RDM. I tried discussing this in a private chat but then this goes into a voice chat. We discussed it even more where the slay finally happened so I took this time to look over the rules could not find anything that goes along the lines of that.
    I chat with a mod about the situation and turns out I should not have been slayed becasue shooting towards other players is considerd a traitorous act.
    Mod was Olivia btw.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    N/A​

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this and will conclude once @D3ATH_TH3_K1D provides his side + evidence.

4. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

I'll respond to this shortly, currently out grabbing late dinner for myself

5. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

can you please bring me back a big mac, please.

6. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

I'm at dennys waiting 30 damn minutes for my meal

7. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

The.... Belgium waffle slam

8. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

oh damn nice I like those

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  9. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

have you tried their egg omelets they are great

10. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Please stay on topic to the report, I'll be locking this for the time being

11. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

Alright, so in my evidence, i will be showing the rdm report, where you stated you didn't know who the t was... As you watch both sides of the death scene, the man that was being fired upon, that you had killed first, had not fired a single shot, until you began shooting him as well. As for what you said, with "killing an innocent is still killing an innocent" that is not the way i phrased it, I had said that you claimed grace period on the innocent, which that is not how it works, which yes you killed the two people, though, you killed the person who had not began shooting first, which in our conversation, you had said that you were proven still cause you killed the T's which is where i had said you still killed the innocent player first...
    https://imgur.com/a/xzZxW9I

12. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

But since you are a mod, shouldn't you have known that two people shooting each other is considered a traitorous act? Also if I id him and see he's an inno doesn't that give me permission to kill the other guy

13. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

so yes if two people are shooting at each other, it is a traitorous act... BUT as i stated, and as the death scene shows, in the beginning before you shot at the innocent, it was only one person firing. as for the the permission, no. If you kill an innocent infront of another, and they see that the body was innocent, that gives them permission to kill you. so in actuality, since you dealt the finishing blow to the first player, the 2nd player could have killed you for that.

14. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

Ok that seems pretty resonable but then again I dont have the ability to see who is shooting so i assumed the other guy was shooting also and so when i shot him i expected I killed a T but i noticed i killed an inno so therefore if he was shooting at him then he must be a T

15. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

thats where you cant kill on assumptions. ill be locking this thread until my admin has come to a conclusion. if you have questions, message either him or me.

16. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hey @yzmoto88

Thanks for filing this report. We use these reports as way to help our moderators in terms of feedback from the perspective of players.

Also as mentioned above, please keep these reports on topic at all times. If you wish to discuss Big Macs, Belgian Grand Slams and egg omelets, please do so via private messages.

With the usual things out of the way, lets get down to it.

After reviewing the information and evidence provided by @D3ATH_TH3_K1D,
    My moderator did not go stray from protocol and slayed you for RDM as he deemed your report valid.

Based on your report responses, it is on grounds for a kill on suspicion. The death scene essentially backs it up as the innocent being shot at never fired a shot until you did.
    I also verified this via the logs.
    D3ath went with the evidence provided + your report response to come to this conclusion.

Also, the 5 second grace period only applies when a traitor is killed and id'd as outlined here:
    [​IMG]

Since you mentioned olivia, I did verify her side and apparently she wasn't present on the server but you just messaged her with a fraction of the situation. Since you didn't really provide a full context, she didn't really know and you were advised to contact me.

With that all being said, I will be marking with report Invalid.

If you have further questions or concerns about this, feel free to message me directly via pm's on the Forums or on Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.