Completed Report against cupcake mayhem

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    cupcake mayhem
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:51230611
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:120422235
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    mc_seriouscraft
    Which Round:
    3, 4 or 5 idk
    Time of Occurence:
    7:00 - 7:20
    Reason For Report:
    Hey, So cupcake put a slay on me for a false kos even though the person who I kosed shot at a group of people. And the person never reported me for the false kos. Now by my understanding of several mods and admins; you need a report to have a valid slay. There was no report on me I was slayed without a report.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I do not have evidence on me but theres the logs in which you can check.​

2. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Hey Indy lets get right to it.
    The False KoS in question here is on a player named COW-A-BUNGA, You claim that he shot at somebody, but this was not true, and here is my evidence.
    https://imgur.com/UUg5iNZ
    As you can see COW-A-BUNGA was killed at 00:42, the death scenes go back 10 seconds. So if we watch the death scene it will cover everything from 00:32-00:42. That being said, here's the death scene. - . The death scene clearly shows you shooting at COW-A-BUNGA first. Now you say that COW-A-BUNGA shot at a group of players earlier, and I did not disregard this so let's take a look at the shot logs.
    https://imgur.com/Vv05kP2
    So if you add up what we have in the death scene (you shooting at 33 seconds) And what we see in the shot logs we can see that COW-A-BUNGA Never shot his weapon till you shot first, making your KOS false, and causing COW-A-BUNGA to get RDM'd. So I slayed you for RDMing /Causing COW-A-BUNGA to get RDM'd.

I don't know who told you this but this is just not true.

I've finished up my part of this report I'll leave the rest to @Pacifist to wrap it up.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Indy shot first, but Cow did damage first. Indy definitely called a false kos, but what needs to be proven is whether or not that false kos lead to Cow being rdmed. Cupcake has no way to prove that, and so the slay is not justified. He has been slain in game for this. Also a report is not necessary to find you guilty of RDM. Had their been proof that Cow was damaged due to your kos we could easily slay you based off the report Cupcake showed above.

Thank you for reporting.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.