Invalid Report against Cupcake Mayhem

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Ihtae all eurotrash, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihtae all eurotrash

Ihtae all eurotrash New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Cupcake Mayhem
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053490663/
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    B2Hotel
    Which Round:
    JOined later. my 1st and 2nd round
    Time of Occurence:
    1:45 easter
    Reason For Report:
    Mod abuse. There were no mods available and i was rdm'd at start of round by two people as T. Then i got reported for accidentally shooting a t buddy but not even kill him. Still got rdm'd by a another person that round. Next round was a victim of mass rdm. literally shot 4 people while he was innocent... then i get slain for rdm on t round and people that rdm me were never punished. this is a bad moderator and targets me for ambiguous reasons.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Hey so this is why I banned you, and it had nothing to do with targetting I'm not really sure why you went straight to that assumption. The server was extremely toxic when I joined, there were 3 groups of hackers that I was dealing with along with a lot of cases of rdm and reports. I was handling all the reports, you claim that you were RDM'd by many innocents, yet you only made a single report, and the report was for someone who saw you shoot your T buddy.

[​IMG]

Link in case image is too small
    You also used a slur which you really shouldn't do. Secondly, I was never targetting you I was just doing the reports. As you can see the next report on the list was from Kyle (your T buddy that you RDM'd) against you. and as you can see from the damage log here, You shot your T buddy at 28 and 29 seconds, and Leyice.- promptly killed you for it. You were slain for the RDM on your T buddy (Even though you didn't kill him damaging is still considered RDM) and I did not slay Leyice.- because he witnessed you shooting KyleTheGayOne, which is enough reason for him to kill you, thus not being RDM. I've given my side, I'll let either @Teroxa or @Pacifist Finish this report up.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello

Cupcake Mayhem was in the right here. You damaged your T buddy and were slain for it. Thanks for reporting.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.