Completed Report against credence

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nikki, Jan 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    credence
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    dolls
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    got slain for something and i don't think i should have been.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i wanna see the deathscene and what made you reach the conclusion that reportt was valid​

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

3. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Ok. So here's the report that I slayed you for.

[​IMG] [​IMG] thats when maro was killed, note the almost 20 second difference here
    You claimed that he ran away from maro's body, you would have to be able to see that happening. However, looking at 3 individual deathscenes it can't be proven that you saw him in particular.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now for the actual deathscenes and

From all these videos, both Maro and I agreed that you would never be able to link chained with that body, as you didn't see them die, you were facing the other direction in fact, and you didn't see Chained ignore the body. You claimed that you knew he died because "his gun fell off" what if he just threw a gun off? Also, by the 20 second gap between him killing maro and you killing him, he could've jumped off, and somebody else who was on the side could've been standing there. You never acknowledged it with a bind that your crosshairs were over him.

From my point of view, you couldn't use the common sense rule to show this, as you didn't see several key parts of it. So I slayed you for RDM.

Tagging my lead @Jabba the Slut to finish this up.

4. nikki

is there a part 3 there? because after he killed Maro he went over that ledge and walked towards bookshelf(which i saw) when i went up there and confirmed maro's unid'd body (and checked time of death)was up there i killed him for running away from it

point being: i saw him on the same ledge as Maro's unid'd body and he chose to ignore it and not ID it

5. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Looking back through my recording, I couldn't see when I viewed the other deathscene, so I have lost that deathscene, so if needed I will take a slay for this error on my part for missing a piece of information. I'll let @Jabba the Slut decide.

6. nikki

meh its cool i dont even really care anymore and just wanted to see the deathscenes, can be locked its all good, i did warn you in advance that i was gonna take it to the forums though so youre a dummy for losing it!!!!!!!!

7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Okay so it seems like there's a missing piece of evidence here, the third deathscene.

Due to the lack of damning evidence, this appears to be a WvW situation that you shouldn't have been slain for.

So Credence will serve a slay for this report.

Report Complete: Due to lacking evidence for the slay.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.