Completed Report against Chris

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Daddy Nexxus, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Chris
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:16729819
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:15891273
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    kitchen
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    6:09 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Slaying me for a WVW report. I might not be right on where the unIDed was, but he passed one and I saw it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

I am aware of this, but am currently staffing, so will respond when possible. Also tagging @HelixSpiral as he is keeping a watch on things while Theinkern is away.

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Ok, so thank you @daddynexxus for taking time out of your day to report me today, and I am sorry that you feel as though your 1 Slay was inappropriate.

So, just to make things clearer, this is the report in question;

[​IMG]

This was obviously not enough evidence for me to go off, so I asked a couple of question before investigating this, and here's our ingame conversation;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So after receiving this communication, I started investigating.

Here's the video of me checking up on this;

As I am sure you can also see, at no point during that round was there an Un-id that he passed, and definitely not by the beer as you told me.

For these reasons, I added 1 Slay to you as your reason to kill BlurFred was invalid.

I think this is pretty much all the evidence I can give about a report over 1 Slay, so unless Helix requests any additional evidence, I will retag him to conclude this report.

Thank you.

@HelixSpiral

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

@daddynexxus - I have seen this and review everything once I'm off work in a few hours. Furthermore, on a quick glance- I notice that you mentioned you had video. Do you have anything you'd like to add before I make a full conclusion?

6. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

So, I messaged Helix but he's at work so I'll go ahead and post this. I'm really not sure if I'm being pranked or something. He clearly passes an unIDed body in your recording. I use "passes" as a blanket term for not IDing bodies. I've drawn a sketch to illustrate. Color map is below the picture. This picture is copywritten @NexxusArtSwag2017.

[​IMG]

Red - Path taken
    Green - Areas where body can be seen from
    Yellow - Highlight and indication where he do not ID the body, instead ignoring it and walking in to the room.

Also, the video I was referring to, Helix, is for a different report.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @daddynexxus ,

I'd like to thank you for making this report as we use these as tools to discover where we can do better while staffing our servers.

I've reviewed all of the evidence and I have concluded that BlurFred performed a traitorous act by not identifying the body on the floor. The body was 1) close enough to reasonably expect that if BlueFred was aware of his surroundings, could have easily ID'd the body. 2) The body was near the case of beer that was on the floor- which agrees with the part of the story that you told Chris. I think some of the confusion that occured here was that the player did happen to walk by the beer that was sitting on the counter so there was some confusion as to which beer was involved in the scene. Regardless, this does not excuse the slay that was improperly issued during this instance and I have talked to Chris extensively about this at the time of conclusion of this report.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I hope that you do not hold this report against Chris as a staff member as I do believe that this is a one-time mistake.

~Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.