Invalid Report against Cereal Killer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by wuss neaty, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Cereal Killer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    let him post here lol ingame rn
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:96333331
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:
    round 3 and 5
    Time of Occurence:
    When my T buddy and I had a successful round
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment or threatening in unofficial ways since when he got mod and and has recently ruining my T round just minutes ago by leaving me as only T in 1v1 smh (in some kinda toxic means/ways that is.)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Lordyhgm and @Pacifist for his metagaming case or whoever was on server at the time ( and offtopic abuse in past here is proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1886488182 )

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  2. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

I'll handle this.

wuss, I believe that that particular screenshot was brought up in the past and it doesn't really tell much other than he kicked you & that could have been for anything.

Regarding toxicity and harassment, I don't believe that leaving a sever would ever be considered toxic in any way, no matter who's alive or anything.

Could you please provide more evidence of harassment from Cereal Killer? Screenshots, or recordings.

Tagging @Cereal KiIler for his response

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

I need more evidence / instances of harasment towards you to gather the appropriate evidence.

Tagging my admin @Kythol to let him know

4. Sorry if this is not related to the case, but that image you've gotten was long ago when the skull deep case happened, cereal couldn't really do anything about it, so he just kicked him for harassment because I think he said some pretty bad words to cereal killer.

5. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/why-are-80-of-server-players-toxic-or-cereal-killer.53702/, this guy was harrasing me for 2 maps straight, I simply followed the protocol and kicked him because he wouldn't stop after the warning.

your T buddy shot me.

6. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey wuss neaty. Do you have any further evidence to suport your claims? One screenshot showing Cereal kick someone WITHOUT showing any context for that kick is abuse isn't going to cut it.

7. wuss neaty

wuss neaty Member

close this one cereal won just once as i forgot my screenshots are at lol

8. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Closed as per Request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.