Completed Report against Capo "Silencer" Pachino

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sly, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Capo "Silencer" Pachino
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:59240427
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:100474822
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Rooftops
    Which Round:
    4 Rounds Until Map Change
    Time of Occurence:
    10:05 PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    He killed me (I was Traitor he was Innocent) after he killed an inno and ran away. The Detective came and didnt say anything after he watched the whole thing so I asked if he was calling a KOS. I went inside the tower and the Reported shot me for no reason. Upon reporting him he claimed I had KOS'ed him but I never did. He totally ruined my T round.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Video evidence if needed.​

2. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

I'll handle this one.

3. ant.

@SlyBlackhood01 ,

Please post your video here, otherwise it'll be a word vs word situation. If possible, include your report and his response.

4. Sly

I am posting a video now. Unfortunately my editing software is shitting out so I have to post the hour long video as is. I will provide a time with the link once it uploads.

5. Sly

The Video Link "" The offense is around 25 mintues but the start of the round is at 24 minutes. I WARN YOU THERE IS LOUD MIC SPAM SO DONT WATCH WITH HEADPHONES AND TURN DOWN YOUR PC

6. Sly

Also I do know that I shot near/at him but I never did damage and he never saw it or claimed he saw it so he still did RDM me because of his reasoning behind it.

7. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

• Do not comment on reports you have no involvement in.
    This is going to be removed, but why do people/kids without common sense buy VIP? without even knowing the basic rules of the servers. This report is dumb.

8. Sly

In the video his report claimed I KOS'd him and thats why he killed me. I didn't KOS him so he suddenly has no valid reason to kill me. Its the truth. His response to my report was invalid so the report must be marked valid. I have common sense. I also dont go into reports that dont involve me and make responses that talking shit to a person I dont know.

9. ant.

Report valid. Player has been given a slay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.