Completed Report against Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you're saying that if I can't see his target I can just shoot him because I THINK hes shooting someone?

I want an answer on that exact situation you posted, but no players are in the hallway. Slay or no.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This issue here is that he did kill someone, but he ID'd the body 6 seconds before she killed him. Remember that grace rule that was brought up about reaction time when it comes to killing someone and ID'ing a body.

In the situation you are mentioning, it is a player actively shooting at someone. She killed him 6 seconds after he called out and killed the traitor, which is outside of the 5 second grace period of identifying the body.

If you based it off of logs as if you were not witnessing the situation, he killed and identified the body within enough time for her to realize he killed a traitor.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

No there will not be a slay. My personal motto is that if you shoot, you ask to be shot. Of course if there's a player shooting a ceiling, wall directly in front of them, or floor, it's obviously harmless, but still. If you shoot, you ask to be shot.

4. I will inform any mod who attempts to slay me for that to this post for clarification. Thank you.

5. DocFox

Sure, you can kill someone if you think they are shooting someone, but if they kill someone, ID them, and then 5 or more seconds later you kill them, you will be slain.

6. Heres the issue with this though. I've killed people before for shooting down hallways, and logs won't show a damn thing. I'll say that I think that they were shooting someone down the hallway, logs will show no damage, and I'll be slayed. Its happened before, and I'd bet good money it'll happen again.

This also brings up the rules. Discharging your weapon at a player is a traitorous act. Discharging you weapon at a wall with no player near it is not. If you didn't witness it, you can't act upon it, as it would be suspicion.

7. DocFox

In that case, the shot logs would show that the person you killed was shooting; which because we could not see where they were shooting, it would be word vs word and no slay should be issued.

8. Then folks need a refresher on that.

10. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Going by the grace period, I would have to say that candy indeed Rdmed.

11. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

In any case, candy has slain herself so I will lock this. You can continue the argument in another thread since it this case was resolved.

If it need to be unlocked feel free to do so but I think this is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.