Completed Report against Canceled Fish

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Scotty, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    Canceled Fish
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Linked
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    1st and 2nd
    Time of Occurence:
    6:45pm EST
    Reason For Report:
    Toxicity and if at the least Mic Spam​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Scotty

3. Scotty

Just realized there is no audio in the video gimme a second to fix that.

4. Scotty

5. Eh, the whole "shut up, biiiitch" thing was being said by like 6 other people. Pretty sure someone started it by mocking the key and Peele skit, but whatever, crop out 4 different 10 second scenarios of only me saying it, I guess.

As far as me rapping the last 10 seconds of Eminem's first verse, that happens a lot and no one else was talking or doing anything but preparing so I'd hardly call that a problem. Lots of people sing to the songs when the round is over and it's not like you asked me to stop or anything.

You could have tried asking me to quit instead of putting in this report :) these are kind of weak offenses, don't you think, considering the context?

6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be dealing with this.

7. Scotty

You still mic spammed even if its "hardly a problem" you broke server rules knowing a staff member was not on.

You are right the whole shut up bitch was being said by some people but not in the manner or way you did it. They were saying it after they had killed someone or something of that manner. I say "Sit the fuck down" when I kill someone in either a clutch situation or just a straight up beating. The manner you were doing it in was rude due to the fact the only time I ever heard you say it was to the player by the name of Raider who had a abnormally high voice which I know you made a comment on but I don't have that recorded.

As far as the rapping of the Eminem verse goes, I was rapping it as well but I didnt do it over mic for the whole server to hear. I was killing the verse on my end yall just couldnt hear it but im not a rapper. The whole matter of this point is that you mic spammed here and you really cant deny that. I mean it was enjoyable yeah and even the fact you incorporated my question into the flow was kinda cool but still breaking rules my dude. I normally wouldnt report it but you have quite the history of breaking rules and quite the history of aggression towards players and staff just based off of some of the appeals and reports you file.

Even if I wouldve asked you to stop you wouldve seen just the white name on the server telling you to stop and I probably would have gotten the same "shut up biiiiiiitch". And dont try and play stupid with me Fish, you knew what you were doing and I have enough here. If the staff member who ends up handling this wants the full videos I will gladly upload them.

8. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Report has been dealt with, I personally don't see enough toxicity in the evidence given for a ban in accordance. All of them however showcased Mic Spam, which has been set as the ban reason. Have a good day, and I hope you two don't start drama from now. I locked the report for that very reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.