Invalid Report against Bruno and Woet

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [MZK]Lightning, Jul 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Bruno and Woet
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:151095316 and STEAM_0:1:17378921
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:32685044
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    SkycraftFinal and Desert
    Which Round:
    Kill occurred during Round 6 of Skycraft/Slay occurred unknown Round of Desert
    Time of Occurence:
    False slay occurred at about 5:20AM EDT on 7/12/20
    Reason For Report:
    I'm reporting the following moderators for the following offenses:

@Bruno : False slay of me on the above described round

@Woet : Loopholing to get me slain after he clearly shot at @LBPotatoes during round 6 of Skycraft.

Both of the above: Insinuating that a bribe from me would relieve me of the said slay.

It is clear from the evidence below that Woet shot the offending shots, as the other closest person to Woet was on the completely opposite side of the barn.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Screenshot of the report (From Bruno):[​IMG]
    Video of the incident and DS of incident (From Woet):
    https://streamable.com/qwqqdq

Screenshot of insinuation of bribery:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

3. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Hey im gonna respond to this when i wake up, in case you didnt know we were actually joking about bribe thing smh

4. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

Not sure how this is loopholing, I never claimed I didn't shoot. I claimed that you didn't see me shoot, which is confirmed by my recording as well as the death scene: https://streamable.com/qwqqdq

The bribe thing was a joke, although you can always PM me with a figure to make this forum report disappear.

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Seen this waiting for Brunos reply before I make a verdict

6. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Okay lets do this.

So this is the report itself:

[​IMG]

Here's the video:

https://streamable.com/qwqqdq

Now, in his response he said it was common sense kill as he fired shots behind him and no one else was there except Woet
    It is valid report because someone else could have shot at lightning from there:

[​IMG]

I think this is easy report and theres not much more to say about this.

Common sense kills like Lightning described are valid in some cases but not this one, very rarely.

Lightning's reasoning from this report was that there was actually no one there when watching the DS but that doesnt matter because you wouldnt know that if you were alive

7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

So Im here to close up the report part against @Bruno

Common sense is applied for scenarios where you can with 100% determine that someone comitted a Traitorous act
    In this case you claim that only he could have shot from that direction, but looking at Ds and recording, in that direction there is plenty of areas the shots could have coem from and there is a chance that the AK shots you heard was fired either up in the air or into the ground.

I believe the slay was validly placed
    The bribing part was a joke, but I do not blame lightning to mistake it as not a joke due to his person.

All in all the report against Bruno is Invalid

I leave the rest to @Jabba the Slut

8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

On the issue of the heinous joke regarding bribery; I was going to demote Woet for this. However, he then bribed me, so I must mark this report Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.