Completed Report against Bruno and Enyalius

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The CrimsonFuckr, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Bruno and Enyalius
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:106882839 (Enyalius) STEAM_0:0:151095316 (Bruno)
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    1st or 2nd
    Time of Occurence:
    4:30 est
    Reason For Report:
    I killed an inno in upper vents and burned the body with no one else around. Enyalius stated he heard someone die and came into vents at least 5 seconds after the body had completely burned away. He saw the burn mark and killed me on suspicion. He then lied in his response to my report stating he "saw the body burning". Bruno failed to slay for obvious killing on suspicion and ignored my attempt to get him to explain his reasoning.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Instant replay capture failed though i'm sure the death scene will suffice.​

2. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

Player reporting is Weekend Zombi, Steam ID STEAM_0:1:25938914. Bruno is aware and gathering evidence on his end.

ttt_mc_nuketown_b10006.jpg

Logs at 13:32 PST on map ttt_mc_dolls_v3, April 6th, round 2

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  3. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

I have seen this and i will respond with evidence soon, also tagging my admin @Voca and @ThePaleRider

4. Bruno

Hello Weekend zombi, lets get through this.

So we already have the screenshot of report itself provided.

Here is the image of you buying a flare gun:
    [​IMG]

Here is the image of you killing the guy you flare gunned after it.
    [​IMG]

Heres the logs about damage between you two:
    [​IMG]

Here is the deathscene provided by my trial buddy j3kawesome, his one has a better angles than mine:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=9gFX0-OfQj8&feature=emb_title

So i didnt slay him because of his response, it was WvW at the end. For this reason, because he said that he saw the body burning second before it disappeared next to you, from where you were standing and the body,
    there was no way that someone else could have fired that flare gun except from the upper vents and the thing that boosts them up and down, it must have been from your location and he said you didnt call out the burning body which isn't traitorous but i think what he meant was the guy that actually fired a flare gun, which made it clear for him it was you, now, i cant confirm that you did call it out, because,i was reviewing my other recording to confirm if there was any kos so i didnt record the whole map.

So this is it, imma leave this to my admin to set the verdict. If you have any questions feel free to post it.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  5. I don't see how this is WvW his reasoning for killing me in his own words was that he saw the body burning which was impossible because it was gone by the time he even went in the vent. Also you can go down the airlift by crouching. In the deathscene itself there is no body on the ground when he runs in (i don't know if the deathscenes even show bodies)

6. Bruno

I admit that i might understood his response wrong. About the burning body, it always shows like that, so it can be confused as for is it still unid or burned, so i couldn't know unless you share us your FOV to know if the body really stop burning.
    Again calling out burning body isn't traitorous but i think i made mistake when i thought he meant calling out the shooter of the flare gun.
    Because he said the body was still burning which means it must have happened recently without you shooting/calling out the guy that actually used a flare gun.
    I could be wrong, kinda confused at this point.
    At the end it made sense for me to not slay him considering all those things.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will reply shortly after checking on the evidence provided here ouo)/

8. Voca

Before coming to a conclusion on this report, I decided to make some testing myself based on whats going on in this report and some factors that have been mentioned.
    https://streamable.com/v3nvfk
    Whats Important in this recording is the first 7-8 seconds and around a 1.00 time, to the end of the video. Anything between dont mind that, my roommate walked into my room and started talking to me while I was recording it.
    Also had a staffmember confirm for me that the burntime for a flaregun on Vanilla is aprox. 6-7 seconds burntime before dissapearing.

The case is pretty much build up from what @ThePaleRider responds with, which is a common sense case. He claims that the body was still on fire 2 secs after he entered to the vent, which recording wise means that he would be at the top of the ladder at the moment the flaregun would be fired at the body, with the body's position its impossible to set it on fire from the outside, which means it was set on fire from the inside of the vent.
    For you to not witness the moment the flaregun was fired would require you to stand outside the vent when it was shot, but if you did that you would have been in line of sight of Pale, or either way you would have been close enough to know who fired it from the inside.
    Which leaves us at escape routes, you claiming they could have gone down the airvent, well it takes over 20 secs to make it to the bottom of that vent, and thats by using the Crouch downwards and space upwards tactic that lets you go faster up and down the airvent.

So in Conclusion, with the provided situation and given that flaregunned bodies doesnt change in Deathscenes, makes it harder to judge these scenarios, so all we have to investigate is his claim which was a valid common sense scenario vs, your words which makes it a wvw report without having a clear PoV of what happened.

So based on what Bruno was given to investigate the scenario, I do not believe he handled this incorrectly.
    Which leads me to believe that the report against Bruno is Invalid

I will however leave this report open to hear what @ThePaleRider has to say as well as if @The CrimsonFuckr have anything else to add, wether its evidence or a concern.

9. Everything that's happened has been explained in detail by everyone else.
    Basically i killed him because of the common sense ruling.
    There's no way it couldve been anyone else.

10. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

@Voca couldn't the person flaregunning the body have been a detective? that's a situation where Weekend Zombi wouldn't have been gba as the person doing the traitor act is a detective... therefore not common sense?

Also there are many situations in which these ~4 seconds to get away, and possibly half a second to react that would have made Weekend Zombi not gba:

One of these example situations was if Weekend Zombi was just entering the vent at the beginning of the deathscene (as the deathscene doesn't show Weekend Zombi holding out a flaregun it means that the shot was made even before the deathscene started), checked first their right, missing the split second of the person going down, checked their left and aimed at the end of the vent going downwards to shoot the imagined traitor who flaregunned the body when they show back up... all without having even witnessed the T act of the body being flaregunned.

Also as a observation, this doesn't help the report any, so I'll put in spoiler:
    - yes it does take 6~7 seconds for a body to burn, and if you divide the deathscene progress bar (because it was slowed down so you can't just count the seconds) you will notice that it takes Enyalius around ~63% of the bar to actually turn to check the burning body, seeing as deathscenes are 10 seconds long that is around ~6.3 seconds, also Weekend Zombi didn't have a flaregun out at the very start of the deathscene, meaning that at the very least he would have seen the body burning for half a second, as the shot was made before the deathscene even started.

- so if the flaregun was fired exactly just so to miss the start of the deathscene and he immediately switched guns, the "2 seconds" actually means "0.5 seconds", if the flaregun shot happened even half a second before the deathscene started then Enyalius wouldn't have seen the body burn at all.
    Honestly Weekend isn't even looking at the body when the deathscene starts, it just seems very unlikely that it happened exactly before it started, with the timing being just so that Enyalius actually saw something, instead of just seeing nothing.

- Also the bodies actually vanish a third of a second or even half a second before the fire does... if you consider that it might even be impossible for Enyalius to have seen anything at all. I won't bother with all that though, I just wanted to say, how believable is that?

11. Considering none of the example situations are what happened, and noone else was in or around the vent area at the time...
    I think it would fall under common sense ruling.

12. If I'm wrong then ill just take a slay like what was meant to happen lol.

13. Voca

After rereading the report and rewatching all the evidence, I can see where I made quite some mistakes in my former verdict and I apologize for that.
    I was too focused on looking into time for that and that action and possible ways to make it a non common sense kill, that I didnt even realise that he wasnt even holding a flaregun in his hand in the Deathscene, which makes it more likely that @The CrimsonFuckr was in the right about the situation.

Something I did notice was missing tho was evidence of the shotlogs which I already did speak to Bruno about before my previous verdict.

Now to some of the Points @iii made:
    Those scenarios you created didnt come to mind neither from me or my Moderator, cause I didnt really think of a Detective possibillity of Metagaming in the scenario by burning bodies that are still UnID, neither did I think of a player using the vent the way you did to quick up and hit the body with precision like that either, which I admit fault to, for not crossing my mind. So thanks for clearing up the scenario.

Note that I was going to put a screenshot up with the old logs, but that really doesnt matter anymore in the report, since it as the deathscene already shows, no flaregun usage within the past 10 secs preor to the death.
    Even if the olds logs will show lets say a flaregun shot 1 or 2 secs before the start of the Deathscene, it wont change the matter of the fact that the action could have been comitted by a Detective or through the vent Methode "quick up and down". So Common sense would be impossible to judge in that scenario.

Anyways with the additional stuff added The final verdict: Valid against both @Bruno and @ThePaleRider

I have already discussed the case and spoken to Bruno about it while it was under discussion, meanwhile Pale will recieve a slay for the RDM
    Again I apologize for the points I overlooked and thanks to the people who Pointed it out ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.