Invalid Report against Boulja Boy Tell 'Em

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Canceled Fish, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Boulja Boy Tell 'Em
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:58047630
    Your Steam ID:
    f
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    all
    Which Round:
    all
    Time of Occurence:
    Yesterday,,, check report.
    Reason For Report:
    Boulja intentionally provoked me into "RDMing" (aka t-baiting until I killed him, then acting like I RDMed) in order to get me banned. This included several RDMs and false KOSes.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    As you can see on his report, Boulja "revenge RDMed" (i put that in caps since it isn't really revenge if he started the whole debacle) me and another player. Instead of just 3 slays, I feel this should have been handled better and Boulja be punished accordingly. If I get a mass RDM ban for being sooo mean to Boulja (and killing 2 people in the crossfire), why does Boulja get special treatment and not get a ban?

Also, Boulja started all of this well before the logs posted by Elvis. Check the logs more thoroughly and you can see that Boulja had been RDMing and calling false KOSes in chat well before the logs posted,, and that he deserves a mass RDM ban.​

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Ill go ahead and finished this up, while being as detailed as possible.

Both kills done to Boulja were deemed RDM. Both crossfire kills were deemed RDM. Your ban was just, and was not "influenced" by actions of other players. There is no evidence of false koses being called either.

You did not even join until round 3 of life_the_roof, and could not have seen what happened prior. I checked logs and the only RDM commited by Boulja was the one on you. I was mistaken in one of the kills Boulja made, and have fixed my error by removing 2 of the slays.

If you have any evidence of Boulja provoking you into killing him via false koses, please PM them to me. The logs alone show no RDM other than the one against you.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.