Completed Report against Blue Zone

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by Hex and Vex Hellborne, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Blue Zone
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    Simpsons + Mario V1
    Which Round:
    All rounds.
    Time of Occurence:
    12:54pm
    Reason For Report:
    Dear Admin/Mod,

Hey,

The reason as to why I am reporting this player is that they have given freepasses, aka freerun, to their friend who has been smart enough to decline the freerun. However, they insist on giving the freerun anyway and kill everyone but their friend ( Who I will not mention as they have done nothing wrong).

Not only that, but they also thought it be best that their excuse for acting in such a way everytime they're on the server was " There's no admin so what're they gonna do?"

I then proceeded to remind them that there is in fact a report system and he decided to tell me too "shut up" and then act childish. By which I literally mean childish. No swears, just stuff like "poo poo head".

They are also known for delaying and a bad attitude to everyone in the server.

If you wish for extra proof or even comments from the people on the server. Please contact:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ctosio/
    and/or:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107862610/

As they were both unfortunately on the server at the time.

In terms of screenshots and proof, they will be in my screenshot gallery, you will notice that they are all recent and on the Simpsons map. I believe one is even of the mario map.
    The screenshot in which I haven't shown the text box is supposed to show him and his friend delaying.

In total, he committed 7 bannable offenses. Some repeated.
    4 freerun's for his friend
    2 moments of delaying
    and finally a rather annoying attitude.

Please take my report into consideration.
    I have been told to report this person by multiple players.
    I trust you will make the right decision.

Yours Sincerely,

-Hex (FunBunnyGrim)
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Fregley

Fregley ThErE aRe StOrIeS wAiTiNg To Be MaDe VIP Silver

I'll handle this when I get home.

3. Fregley

Do you have any video evidence of anything happening here?

4. Unfortunately, I do not.

5. Fregley

I will be marking this report VALID; I found the player Blue Zone ghosting in this screenshot, https://gyazo.com/b70b62c92cd0fade329ef8d827dfd78e. He/She will be punished accordingly.

On the other hand, if a player is giving free runs, try and record it or have someone else record it so that way we can identify that he/she is actually giving free runs; screenshots of chat just make it harder to tell if a player is giving free runs. Thank you for reporting this player and keeping the server safe, have a great day/night!

~ Prime

Report: VALID
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.