Completed Report against Bambibreaker, Smirnoff

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Rozboon, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Bambibreaker, Smirnoff
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:63022988, STEAM_0:0:91038395
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Richland_fix
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    6:30
    Reason For Report:
    Negligence of using common sense and tools available to have enough evidence to slay someone who activated the hammer trap. And reporting the person who activated the trap.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://streamable.com/80azi
    Deathscene of who was near the button to prove it could only be the one person at the top of the stairs.
    https://i.gyazo.com/c1372a89a3ec35b11ee0855a0034a543.jpg
    Screenshot of where the hammer activates at the bottom of the stairs. Crosshair is where the hammer kills if activated, try it for yourself if you don't believe me.​

2. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I'd also like to add this [​IMG]
    With 3 mods on [​IMG]

Ask one of the other 2, or both, to deal with the reports while you figure out this one.

I also had to go through a different moderator that was online (there were 6 mods on at one time during this event) to get the deathscene, it wasn't from bambi.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  4. BambiBreaker

BambiBreaker I will break you, and all your Bambis.

I have seen this and will gather my evidence when I am able.

5. BambiBreaker

BambiBreaker I will break you, and all your Bambis.

Hello Rozboon, I will start by saying I was dealing with a real life issue at the time, which is the reason I had to leave the server shortly after this and did not have the time or opportunity to help you fully. I tried explaining this to you and I would show it in screenshots but you have kindly provided that for me.
    I will also say I tried my best to explain to you why I could not issue a slay as there was insufficient proof that the reported player did activate the hammer trap. Unfortunately the logs do not track those traps, and was not possible to see if Smirnoff activated the trap.
    https://i.imgur.com/Yt5kTC2.png this is the report.
    I will leave this to @Mellow for his verdict.

6. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey @Rozboon, thank you for taking the time to report my moderator.

The death scene provided itself isn't enough to make it valid by itself, since there's the chance that it may not have been him, however, in combination with his report response (which is self incriminating), it's obvious that he was the one that pressed the button, therefore smirnoff should have been slain. That being said, I've spoken to my moderator about this and it won't happen again. A slay has also been added to smirnoff.

Thanks for the report.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.