Invalid Report against Bad Adult

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by skateass, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateass

skateass Banned

Name of Staff/Player:
    Bad Adult
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft 67th ST
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    the dumb cunt started aimbotting on the EU server after i shot him 16000 times and he turns around and one shots me. i leave and go to the other server where he follows me and then slays me for RDM. he then slayed me for ghosting after i did nothing. He falsely banned me on an incorrect reason because he doesnt like me.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

tagging myself and @Bad Adult please be patient whilst he gathers his evidence

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

uh, i dont see any evidence for using aimbot in here, and i didnt aimbot. On eu 2, you got on, got a traitor round, attempted to shoot me, in which i turned around and shot you with a whincester 1887 or the slug version of it. You proceded to report me and called me a cunt and left. I then got on nilla because there were no moderators on and you happened to be on. You proceeded to spam in the chat "Bad Adult = Cunt" which i have a picture of. After a while of playing i banned you because i got a pm from someone that showed you saying "kos Bad Adult" in ghost chat
    Reference for ghosting ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2046903887
    I am uploading the Cunt calling of me right now, so please be patient

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2047002286
    Also what is your evidence of me hacking? I literally 1 shotted you with a whinchester 1887 the first time and galilied you to death after you missed all of your shots the second time.

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello @skateass I'm going to be closing up this report now because
    its just rude
    Bad doesn't hack, its not a fault of his if you were to miss shots and then blame that for getting yourself killed, furthermore you provided no evidence of this apparent "hacking"
    and as your appeal for your ghosting ban sticks, that part is nullified, thanks for taking the time to report I suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules (forum rules) (TTT extended rules) and what clarifies as ghosting, rdm, hacking, etc before you attempt to attack the mods both in-game and on the forums by being vulgar and behaving poorly. That is all for now. If you need to contact me do it HERE or over discord. Thanks again,
    -Irish
    Report : Invalid
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.