Completed Report against BabyFaceOP and Milo5397

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Staff/Player Reports' started by mcsniperdragon, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    BabyFaceOP and Milo5397
    UUID of Staff/Player:
    BabyFaceOP and Milo5397
    Your In Game Nickname:
    McSniperDragon
    Time of Occurrence:
    4:45 around there
    Reason for Report:
    Well we were out killing as usual and we stumble upon BabyFaceOP and milo5397s base. so we are walking around and step on the window paines and they shot us through blocks. we did this and got banned before so i would like the same punishment being dealt to them.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    a witness is FazePolar. And i recorded some of them shooting me through glass but i dont know how to show that on forums​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hi,

I've seen this report and will be responding to it.

You can post the evidence in YouTube and link it on the forums.

Tagging @BabyFace OP and @Milo

3. Salem

Salem VIP

To be honest, I wasn't aware of a rule against it, and when Sir Clutch told us we both stopped.

You also were doing the same thing though.

I didn't know, and when informed I did stop. However, I do know I did it and will not lie about that. I just wasn't aware it was something that was not allowed.

I have nothing further to say.

4. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

I'm not gonna lie, I was doing said block abuse. But when I was told that this was in fact block abuse By @Sir Clutch I stopped immediately. They did the same exact thing to us even after being banned? So I'm actually confused why they are trying to stir drama for no reason.

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

6. FaZePolar

FaZePolar New Member

we were not block abusing, we were shooting at the people in the towers above in your little archer towers but you were shooting a us through the glass and your iron door and when mcsniperdragon got banned for block abuse he wasn't denying it but he was still banned for block abuse so for them admitting that they did do it should not affect that they should get banned as well

7. Salem

Salem VIP

I was hit several times by your group through the windows and door.

Edit: I originally was shooting from the tower with Clutch, and then went down to the door and stayed there. I started shooting through the windows after someone from your group shot me with a fire arrow through the window and gave me the idea. Sadly I thought since one of you did it then it was allowed and I was mistaken. And stopped when I was told it wasn't allowed. And it will not happen again now that I am aware this is considered block abuse.

However I will leave the verdict up to Helix.

8. FaZePolar

FaZePolar New Member

mcsniperdragon is afk at the moment he will post the video when he gets back Helix

9. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

I was also hit through the window by dragon and faze through the window and door multiple times, Once even while I was afk responding to messages on steam. I don't get why you guys have to ruin the fun for everyone on the server over some dumb trophy wars. But like Milo said i'll leave it up to Helix.

10. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

'

Thanks. Please post the full unedited video if possible.

11. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

12. FaZePolar

FaZePolar New Member

there was no warning about the block abuse
    there was a warning about our toxicity he got banned the same day of the block abuse

13. we only did this once we never got warned?
    damn this server is very biased towards some people. we did the same thing and recieved 2 week bans and they get nothing K say what you want that they understand but either way they did and the video will be up soon.

14. nah we didnt hit you because i wouldnt make the same mistake twice? why would i hit you then record? thats hypocritacal

15. Even though they admiited to it shouldnt make it right.

16. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Let me clarify I was given discretion by @Disruptionz to enact the 1w ban.

17. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Keep in mind that I have not made a verdict yet on any players and have not said whether anyone was guilty or innocent. I wish to see the full, unedited, video before I make that verdict.

19. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Thanks. I've reviewed all of the comments and evidence.

As for the report against Babyface and Milo, both have admitted to breaking the rule. So I will be marking this report as VALID. Both users will be issued a formal warning next time we're both in game- as protocol states in the rules. Babyface and Milo did mention that you did the same actions- but there is no evidence available for these claims. If it is true, I would like to remind that those actions are unacceptable on this server- as you are already aware.

There was some discussion on whether this should be a ban. I do want to address that you were banned previously for the multiple reasons that Robo provided in your recent ban appeal. If there is any confusion, that appeal is still on the forums available for viewing here.

If anyone has anymore questions feel free to start a conversation on the forums or in-game.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.