Invalid Report against AWildSqueekMelon, Androxyde, Microsoft Powerpoint, Vinerra, Smusha

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Miss Alice, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

You do know that is not how it work as you and your group were the one causing problems and not her. Don't think it should be the targeted person that should leave cuz it is really the problem that should be fixed like you.

2. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Here is an example. I don't seem to have screenshotted the KYS bit, but I'm sure Rhienor or another mod can look that one up [​IMG]

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

First off, dunno if you missed this but there are two of us, and that's not me. Second, if you're going to say I told you to kill yourself, show me saying exactly that. That is all that's relevant at this point.

4. AWildSqueekMelon

It was the general behaviour of the two of you which I highlighted.

5. Miss Alice

It was four sentences that had one swear word in it, it only involved one of us. That in no way would give an idea of how we behaved.

Odd though. You screenshot one thing but forgot the other. Seems like it'd be hard to forget to screenshot something so serious by comparison to everything else I've said

6. AWildSqueekMelon

If you get offended by small things then so does everyone else. There should be an equal playing field here.

7. Miss Alice

Bit of a jump from getting "offended" at swearing to being frustrated with a group of 15-20 toxic players that've more or less owned the EU servers for weeks.

8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'm going to lock this as it has become a back and forth argument with no more contributing evidence.

For those involved with this report if you have any evidence to contribute please message a staff member so this thread can be unlocked and your evidence can be posted.

Otherwise, this will be finished up by @Opalium.

9. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Hello Alice,

For Smusha's portion of this report I will be marking it as invalid. Screenshots were provided where Smusha clearly asks them to stop, and Vinnera has shown screenshots, that they were in fact muting people in-game. As a former staff member, you know that it can get extremely hectic on a server, especially when their are 36 players online, and I think that Smusha was doing his job, and doing it correctly. I'm sorry that you feel like the staff members were not doing their jobs, or were there to hurt you, but I can assure you that we are here to help.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you have me added on steam, and if you want to can start a forum conversation with me.

Have a great day.

10. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey Alice. Gonna make this quick as I am short on time. Sorry for that.

As you can see in the Screenshots provided by Vinerra, Rhienor and Smusha, the staff team was actively enforcing our harassment protocol. Mutes, kicks and even bans were handed, all according to the protocol we have. I'm sorry if you feel like this isn't enough, but the evidence provided by the three reassures they did their job as they are supposed to. This includes Vinerra, my mod, who showed his own evidence as well, so I will be marking his side as INVALID.
    As for the rest of the players involved, I will be the one handling it. Please wait as I investigate the situation further and deal with those players as required.

~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.