Invalid Report against AWildSqueekMelon, Androxyde, Microsoft Powerpoint, Vinerra, Smusha

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Miss Alice, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    AWildSqueekMelon, Androxyde, Microsoft Powerpoint, Vinerra, Smusha
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:79661965, STEAM_0:1:74575478, STEAM_0:1:70152341, Given, Given
    Your Steam ID:
    Given
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Clue
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    ~ 12:25 PM or so on
    Reason For Report:
    Toxicity, spamming, group trolling by players, lack of action by the staff.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to create this report. As this report involves two moderators, I'll tag them along with their admins+. @Vinerra @Smusha @Opalium @Hingle

Since this seems to be one thing, I'll also let one of the admins+ deal with the regular player part.

3. Miss Alice

Add Sharkie to it. He's in there for spam in a previous image and now this, after the report's been submitted.

[​IMG]

EDIT 1:34 PM;

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  4. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

• Warned for rule #1 and #3 violation.
    You know your desperate to become a mod when you report everything that hurts your feelings the tiniest ._.
    Grow some thicker skin please.

5. Miss Alice

My chances at Mod kinda aren't there. I'm reporting you because you and your friends are toxic and I'd rather enjoy the game.

6. Miss Alice

7. AWildSqueekMelon

Let's just add the entire server while your at it because everyone is going to hurt your little feelings at some point.

8. AWildSqueekMelon

You know it's really fun when Emily literally goes into spectator mode and stays on the server for the only purpose to watch us.

9. Miss Alice

@Rhienor

[​IMG]

Don't know why you thought this okay but this was incredibly counter-productive, and is honestly appalling to see from a staff member.

10. Miss Alice

Does that change that you said that?

11. Miss Alice

https://www.dropbox.com/s/exjrs7uj97c2vg4/031617SSWay.dem?dl=0

Here's a couple rounds of pretty self-explanatory behavior by more or less all of the involved parties/their friends with the Mods doing next to nothing for the sheer volume of issues that are present on the server.

There is a line between lenience and being outright irresponsible, this is the latter.

12. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Hey @Miss Alice

Lets go with time order.

First one: You Mentioned Toxicity while we are playing clue and reason for these words "furry" etc. First of all I didn't know what was "other meaning" of this and learned after Smusha explained it to me.After that as you experienced, Smusha defended you as you can see from your evidence: http://i.imgur.com/0wppEym.jpg .
    For second part; While we were playing on dolls melons continue his spam and muted and warned for that as you can see from this picture(which is aganist your word for "not acting") [​IMG]
    I also mentioned to stop his spam while we were playing clue, before dolls.

I don't even get why you are making report on Smusha and Me as we acted and followed protocol over these events.
    So this is it for my part.I will tag @Opalium as he is my admin for verdict on my part.

13. Miss Alice

You are being reported for the sheer amount you did not do. You and your colleagues let their group get away with so much without even saying a word, as shown by the rest of the evidence.

14. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey Miss Alice, you seem to have missed the part where I did actually mute them for their constant spam about furries. I'll look for my evidence but we waited for discretion to ban after the initial harassment/hate against furries which they were muted for.
    Evidence to be attached
    Some screenshots of what happened and how Mellow and I dealt with it accordingly. https://imgur.com/a/bGXHq

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  15. Miss Alice

This isn't discretionary and I don't know why you think it is.

16. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Maybe because being called a Furry is as little an insult as being called gay >.> you should know that as a former Mod o.o
    Owh and because the main thing you did was "add fuel to the fire for it to spread" ~ Just my opinion, I take the warning as my post here is irellevant, but just felt the need to say something ^^ Sorry

17. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

I was tagged in this forum post, so I have the need to defend myself on accusations that I have been accused of in this current report.

As you can see I was reported for the reasons of "Toxicity, spamming, group trolling by players, lack of action by the staff."

For the Toxicity allegation in the following screenshots you can see that I was not showing any form of Toxicity and if so would like to be shown where?

For spamming, There is literally not a single 2nd line of text of me in a row. So not spamming

For group trolling, yet again you can see by any of my sentences that I was not group trolling or joining in on what ever "Harassment you've seen to come up with" Strictly just talking with others and stating different facts about myself.

And for lack of action by staff: Doesn't apply to me ofcourse.

As for the false report and my reasoning's above, if you can't dispute any of my claims against yours I will have to consider this a act of targeting, especially due to past relationships and your bias towards me, and would like this to be handled with for this isn't the first time that you've tried to get me in trouble for actions that simply did not happen.

18. AWildSqueekMelon

Here is my entire response to this entire report.

It's clear that Miss Alice was offended by everything we said as a collective being. It's quite obvious that she probably took it in so far that she had to let it out by reporting half the server that was on at the time. For me, Miss Alice was more annoying than I was to her, and thats from my perspective. She took it in her stride to stay on the server on as spectator only JUST to watch us, and to screenshot everything we said. If Alice would have just left the server to stop annoying us (she did tell us to kill ourselves) then the topic would have ended, and for her so would the toxicity. But no, she had to stay and she had to keep rallying us up by telling us to KYS. Funny enough that isn't in the evidence she collected here, @Rhienor I hope you can pick up on this as you were there.

When you say that no action was taken, I was banned for 24 hours for changing my name to Triggered Duc/Shar/Melon, which really isn't harassment and I will be going on the ban appeals for that one.

19. Miss Alice

Funny enough you don't have evidence yourself if it's so important. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, that didn't happen at all?

Two words for you. Prove it.

20. AWildSqueekMelon

Prove it? Haha, I thought you'd be a good person and admit it. Rhienor is getting it for you now if you so insist :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.