Completed Report against autisticlol

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Voca, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    autisticlol
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:75495210
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:14570606
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Aircraft
    Which Round:
    multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    around 8.30 pm UK time
    Reason For Report:
    Hacking, toggling aimbot, no recoil and wallhacks.

The wallhacks should be the most obvious ones as even as a T a radar cant scan so fast as he could aim at someone through a wall and shoot them in the head as soon as they got around the corner.

A kill he made was an RDM that got him banned for mass RDM x3 on me, where I killed a Traitor at the bottom floor, ran into the bathrooms and found a body in there, then was about to walk out when He shot me in the head as soon as I rounded the corner.

Afterwards he claims he heard me and the other guy in a gunfight and saw me kill him, then he walked over to the Traitor I killed and saw he was a Traitor and Apologized over Voice, the problem is he wasnt there when it happened, and he knew exactly who I killed, despide the multiple boddies in the area o.o So he could only have known through looking at it through the floor.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1y758o315rm7hb/AADdawXtvdC2WPhzEiQ-44Iwa?dl=0

@Kearnzy or @Ruki Might have the deathscene from that last report, to confirm.​

2. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

I'll take a look at this once I'm at my computer

3. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Hey Voca, thanks for taking the time to make a report, unfortunately I can't get the demo's to work but rest assure I have the death scene footage. We'll have to wait for a mod that can view your evidence, as I don't think mine will be sufficient enough for a hacking ban.

Here's my view on what happened. I was in a rush as the map was about to change, but I got the best angle I could.

4. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? VIP

Hey voca, sorry im just now getting to this. I havn't really been at my computer until now thanks to having a busy day. For some reason, I can seem to view your evidence in the dropbox. Do you have another way of providing the evidence?

5. Voca

No, I only got that way of providing the evidence.

6. Voca

So I take it everyone has an error with the Demos? :c

7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Sorry!
    I got your demos working and recorded them for @D3ATH_TH3_K1D - he has banned autisticlol for hacking, 1st offense.

Thanks for reporting. Sorry we forgot to get back to you!

Report: Valid
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.