1. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the SGM Community forums, Guest!

We're glad to have you on board. Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in our Introductions Forum? We'd love to get to know you!

If you're looking for information or help, please check out the New Users Guide where you can find all the details you need about our community, servers and the staff.

We hope you will enjoy your stay here in SGM! It's going to be fun.

Completed Report against autisticlol

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Voca, Aug 9, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voca

Voca VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    autisticlol
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:75495210
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:14570606
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Aircraft
    Which Round:
    multiple rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    around 8.30 pm UK time
    Reason For Report:
    Hacking, toggling aimbot, no recoil and wallhacks.

The wallhacks should be the most obvious ones as even as a T a radar cant scan so fast as he could aim at someone through a wall and shoot them in the head as soon as they got around the corner.

A kill he made was an RDM that got him banned for mass RDM x3 on me, where I killed a Traitor at the bottom floor, ran into the bathrooms and found a body in there, then was about to walk out when He shot me in the head as soon as I rounded the corner.

Afterwards he claims he heard me and the other guy in a gunfight and saw me kill him, then he walked over to the Traitor I killed and saw he was a Traitor and Apologized over Voice, the problem is he wasnt there when it happened, and he knew exactly who I killed, despide the multiple boddies in the area o.o So he could only have known through looking at it through the floor.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1y758o315rm7hb/AADdawXtvdC2WPhzEiQ-44Iwa?dl=0

@Kearnzy or @Ruki Might have the deathscene from that last report, to confirm.​

2. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? Moderator VIP

I'll take a look at this once I'm at my computer

3. Kearnzy

Kearnzy Moderator Elite

Hey Voca, thanks for taking the time to make a report, unfortunately I can't get the demo's to work but rest assure I have the death scene footage. We'll have to wait for a mod that can view your evidence, as I don't think mine will be sufficient enough for a hacking ban.

Here's my view on what happened. I was in a rush as the map was about to change, but I got the best angle I could.

4. D3ATH_TH3_K1D

D3ATH_TH3_K1D You gotta soul that needs a reapin? Moderator VIP

Hey voca, sorry im just now getting to this. I havn't really been at my computer until now thanks to having a busy day. For some reason, I can seem to view your evidence in the dropbox. Do you have another way of providing the evidence?

5. Voca

Voca VIP

No, I only got that way of providing the evidence.

6. Voca

Voca VIP

So I take it everyone has an error with the Demos? :c

7. Snowflake❄️

Snowflake❄️ Dork Moderator VIP+ Bronze

Sorry!
    I got your demos working and recorded them for @D3ATH_TH3_K1D - he has banned autisticlol for hacking, 1st offense.

Thanks for reporting. Sorry we forgot to get back to you!

Report: Valid
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.