Completed Report against Aria

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by CarbonatedMilk, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Aria
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:239913785
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68935142
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    community bowling
    Which Round:
    2 rounds before map change
    Time of Occurence:
    like 3:50 EST
    Reason For Report:
    Aria 100% Mishandled a report that she made against me. She watched her T buddy murder Chimaro, and then proceeded to stand next to the unidentified body and wait for me to kill her T buddy. After I killed her T buddy and ID'd them, she walked back and identified Chimaro, while she was in the corpse menu I shot and killed her. She then reported me and cited the fact that she shot her T buddy A SINGLE TIME for 25 damage as reasonable cause for me to not shoot her at all. That single shot, as far as I could tell, was right after her T buddy killed Chimaro and wasn't actually her shooting them on purpose.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Check the death scenes cause I have zero access to logs, dawg.​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will answer this shortly.

4. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Hello @CarbonatedMilk ,

Here is the evidence that I have for this report:
    [​IMG]

As you can see in the report, you said that I didn't ID Chamiro's body nor did I shoot my T Buddy. According to the logs which are featured down below, I did shoot towards and one time actually hitting my T buddy for the death of Chamiro. Not only that, I did indeed ID both bodies after my T buddies death.

I gave you the slay because I wasn't GBA nor was I neglecting to ID the bodies.

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I'll look into this when I get home.

6. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Alright,
    Reviewing the evidence at hand, This indeed was slightly mishandled.

Deathscene practically shows Aria walking away from the unid which is in this case is killable...
    GBA is kind of out of the window given the fact that she shot her T buddy. Given the circumstances though I can see where the problem lies.

Nothing really much to say here. I've spoken to Aria and I'll be applying a slay to her ID.

Report: Valid

Amendation: After looking into the evidence, would like to add that the kill in question on you Milk is fairly Toxic given the circumstances.
    While the slay was unwarranted, the kill was in terms more toxic given the scenario. Just so we're clear.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.