Invalid Report against Aria

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cash, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Aria
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    NA
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Richland
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    april 11th
    Reason For Report:
    Denying my appeal even though she most likely pressed the button and DS doesn't show any changes in light regardless

(she backed out of tunnel, at an angle and range where button can be pressed)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    check appeal​

2. Cash

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I've seen this report. I'm currently out of the house right now. I'll give a verdict to this when I get home later.

5. Pups

Pups VIP

• Commenting on reports you arent involved in.
    I apologise for posting this here, but i wouldnt know where else to put it as obv the appeal is already denied.

I just wanted to say reading the previous report, that barrel trap can be set off at any time with two other buttons on the map, one is the computers upstairs from the barrel trap room, the other is the button on the back wall of the room the barrel trap is in.
    So there are 4 buttons total that can set off that trap, it is possible one of the other two buttons was hit setting it off, as they don't call for a "Is the player within the tunnel" sort of thing, they just instantly set it off.

This is not going against aria, just informing that there was other possibilities.

As someone who walks through there, i also would shoot a barrel coming at me to protect myself, and i dont feel it should count as rdm as it was going to kill you otherwise.

^ I have had a warning for posting, so i dont need another thanks
    Although i am only trying to post general info that may have been missed. sorry ;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  6. Aria

So I went to further investigation to check the other 3 spots where this particular trap could be triggered.

Here is the video:

As you can see in the video, none was near the three other designated buttons at the time of activation. If you go back to the original video, only one person that was near the button during activation and that so happens to be you.

7. Cash

You passed right by it when you were backing up, you were able to hit it so stop BSing

8. Aria

Yes, I passed right by the button. However, there was two other people in the tunnel at the time. The barrel would of flew sooner if I were to press the button.

9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hey @moo moo juicy boy, thanks for reporting. Let's go straight to the discussion.

My moderator Aria has shown you all the possible spots that could have activated the barrels. None of which is pressed during the time of the death scene. Not implying anything personal, but with all of the videos provided the only one that could have pressed the button is you.

You're correct in saying that it would be self-defense - if you're not the one causing it.

In reviewing your denied appeal, your response of "wanting to kill yourself" makes your reasoning if self-defense even more far-fetched. I don't see any problem with her denying your appeal due to a response that isn't a valid defense.

In conclusion, my moderator has not made any breach of protocol or power abuse thus, I'll be marking this report invalid.

P.S. This is NOT the process for denied appeals. When your appeal is denied but you have further questions start up a conversation with their superiors, and even with the higher-ups to avoid public drama. I hope succeeding actions not only from you - but from all players that will come across this will follow it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.