Invalid Report against Aquast

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by iii, Apr 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Aquast
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:188356225
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44507556
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraftmotel_b2
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    ~7:44 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Banned Sparky (STEAM_0:0:420097235) for spam after they loudly exclaiming "Easy win easy win" in mic after they won the game.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Aquast should have evidence for it, I do as well, but I was listening to music at the time, will post if needed.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

3. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Hi,

I banned Sparky for micspamming, here's the evidence:

Now, I'm not actually sure why you would report me for this, is this a report for not being lenient?

4. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Yes, this is a report for banning someone because they were excited from winning and got a little loud while celebrating, their previous spam not withstanding.

It doesn't seem uncommon and I just felt that you deserved to be reported for that, even if loud can be considered spam and spam being discretionary, that was neither disruptive nor that loud nor irrelevant.

Also this is technically not necessary for the report, but why did you feel that you needed to ban him for that last scream? (basing it on the fact that you said you were just following orders)
    Do you feel that you would have been breaking mod protocol by not banning him?

5. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

No. The guy was just micspamming. 3 out of the 4 times I heard him using his microphone, he was just screaming.
    I really feel like that last scream was not necessary. Even still, I would usually let moments of excitement like that one slip, however after having just warned the dude twice in the previous map, I felt like a ban was necessary.

Anyway, you should know better than to create a forum report just to make a statement. Alternatively you could've just gone to my admin about this or have it discussed in shoutbox. I feel like this whole report is just pointless.

@Voca to conclude

6. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Well this is an easy invalid report.

To keep it short, this fella was shouting in his mic, heck even from me just watching the video it felt like earrape.
    He was warned twice to not do this, and continued to do so. @Aquast did follow protocol no question about that.

Now your concern is with the opinion that he should have been lenient due to the guy seemed excited over winning.
    And Im honestly suprised that statement comes from you.

Since it should be clear to anyone that the fella knew what he was doing and that he wasnt yelling out of excitement, but rather just to be an ass.
    The only one who genuinely seemed excited was that other fella Martin in the clips.

In conclusion, there was no need to be lenient to a player who was micspamming and being loud on purpose.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.