Invalid Report against Aquast

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Emily❤, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Aquast
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Staff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54301081
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraft_b5
    Which Round:
    2 rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    About 4:30 PM
    Reason For Report:
    This is the second time Aquast has been ignorant and therefor made people get away with RDM for not checking death scene before map change even with reasonable time to do this. What happened was that I asked for help finding out who prop killed me and delayed it until the map changes which is unreasonable when he should be aware that he should prioritize things with DS as they are gone after map change.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

• Please don't comment on appeals if you have nothing of importance to add.
    I can confirm that Aquast was a little slow from my own experiences today.

3. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Hi @Astolfia

So, first of all I want to apologize that I wasn't capable to deal with your request.

Let me explain myself.
    As I joined the server, there already was a plenty of reports I had to handle. As I was handling them, you messaged me in-game about the case.
    I responded your message saying I was busy at the moment and I was about to return to the issue after I was done with the current reports. However, there were some difficult reports that I had to concentrate on and I didn't read the chat at that time.
    I was so focused on handling other things that I completely forgot about your message. When I saw your message, the map had already changed.

I admit that I have acted as I wasn't supposed to by ignoring the chat, thus ignoring your messages as well.

I will leave the final verdict up to my admin, @Graze

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Astolfia

I want to be brief here due to the nature of the report. Staff are expected to handle the issues that they can, but sometimes things simply slip past. What I've gathered from this situation is that there was simply other things going on at the time that had my moderators attention, and even though there was the capacity to find the deathscene in question, staff are expected to handle the oldest reports first as a means for getting things done. I don't particularly feel like the verdict should be valid for simply not being quick enough to catch everything all the time before the map changes and the deathscene is lost, since this happens to all staff members from time to time and is just a simple part of staffing. As always, you have me added on Steam, and I'd be glad to discuss this with you further whenever you want should you have any questions about why I chose the verdict that I did for this report. Nonetheless, thanks for taking the time to report my moderator.

Report Invalid
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.