Completed Report against Another load of miscreants

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Another load of miscreants
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    listed below
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:189401884 I think, autofill gave me it :V
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Multiple
    Which Round:
    Multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    between 12:00am and 3:00ish am PST I think
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment, slurs, harassment, one case of meta gaming, did I mention harassment?...​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Indy226 was there most if not throughout the entire ordeal
    @Pokeben10 was there for the first 10 minutes before getting off.

Metagaming: "Hek" (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211699179 ) and "Mass rdmer" (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75702843)
    Video evidence by Indy226, witnessed by Mr. Disco and HekHack
    This evidence has been moved to Part 2 for ease. Information will be repeated.

I am aware that my audio was not recorded, it is an ongoing issue I am working to correct so video evidence can be 100% complete. I know this is the case, which is why I use chatbox for important things such as requests for harrasment to stop and such, while I continue to use VC for social and gameplay interaction only.

Personal comments (not helpful or required whatsoever):
    - These dumbasses keep saying I sexually abuse animals, yet they are the ones who come up with the most disgusting and horrific ideas and spread them around the server. Like bruh, that shit is nasty... ಠ_ಠ
    - I love how they use the same insults over and over, it's like they used their last 2 collective braincells to create the few comments, and just stuck with that. Ngl, makes it easier to report tho.

Harrasment + RDM Evidence Chain PT. 1 (time stamps below)

Lemonen: STEAM_0:1:20466177
    0.08 - He is asked to stop RDMing which can be seen later on this is true.
    5.20 - Tries to join in on the "Juno jacks off to animals," but gets cut off. he repeats this several times later in the video
    5.26 - "jerking off"
    5.33 - "are you a furry?" (already answered yes before the recording, it's also pretty obvious. Then again, maybe not so much...)
    5.38 - "just asking you"
    5.50 - (keeps asking... guess he didnt hear me the first 4 times :V)
    6.08 - still asking... kinda old at this point :T
    6.19 - back to the jerk off comment
    6.27 - "are you attracted to animals?"
    6.32 - "what animal do you identify as"
    9.20 - Alex asks why he got shot by lemon (its cuz he goes on an RDM spree)
    9.29 - "juno cums in dogs??" ಠ_ಠ fuckin gross
    6.34 - "what a fucking freak"

Dumb Frog: STEAM_0:0:63257593
    5.14 - You can barely hear him say that I "jack off to animals," he repeats this several times later in the video
    5.20 - Tries to start with the harassment again, gets cut off.
    5.29 - "jerks off animals"
    5.38 - "bro bro BRO BRO BRO" (idk honestly, a way stupid people assert dominance?)
    5.50 - Making fun of my request that they stop harassing me
    6.17 - states im a furry (I've seen this tactic used a lot, the haters repeat in chatbox or VC and state that im a furry to gain followers in their furry purge aka RDM fest. It targets mainly me, but sometimes other players too, depending on their pfp, actions, sprays, if they defend me, etc.)
    6.27 - something something "fucks dogs"
    7.30 - Kills me right as the round starts, willing to waste T round to harass me. "He was looking at me funny"
    9.15 - chat spam mocking me, saying not to harass me. :T
    9.25 - chat spam mocking me, saying not to harass me. :T
    9.42 - chat spam mocking me, saying not to harass me. :T

kidjlee: STEAM_0:1:93582614
    4.44 - Says I'm shooting at him and rdms me. Video proves otherwise. (lies in reports at 5.37)

NBACOVID-19: STEAM_0:1:108039081
    4.41 - chatbox "furry fag" Tis a slur and a lie, im actually bi.

[GB] JayVas: STEAM_0:0:39670356
    6.20 - joins in on the jerk off comments

EDIT: Deleted an entry since there is not enough evidence of harassment.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I have seen this and I will take a look later.

3. Harrasment + RDM Evidence Chain PT. 2 (time stamps below)

Lemonen: STEAM_0:1:20466177
    1.49 - targeted kill on T round near beginning of round, says I shot at him to justify rdm
    4.20 (heh) - "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FURRY"
    5.54 - "fuck juno he's a dog killer" (w a t)
    7.46 - dogfucker comments
    7.58 - dogfucker comments in VC
    9.25 - Says I threw a spear to get me KOSed and/or killed. Did I really?...
    10.14 - says im tryna fuck his dog, also pretty sure he brought me down to 16 health, but I can't tell from my POV.
    13.40 - KARMA BAN FOR MASS RDM Good riddance lol

Dumb Frog: STEAM_0:0:63257593
    0.07 - more dont harass juno, let him cum in his dogs, etc.
    0.56 - more of ^^^
    5.18 - preround kos "because I'm a dog"
    5.50 - saw me "cum inside" his dogs :T
    5.59 - "kill that bitch she killed my dog"
    6.02 - RDM (lie in reports at 7.36)
    7.45 - more dont harass juno, let him cum in his dogs, etc.
    14.22 - targeted kill on T round.

kidjlee: STEAM_0:1:93582614
    7.49 - dogfucker comment chatbox
    8.05 - RDM, brings health down to 38

NBACOVID-19: STEAM_0:1:108039081
    0.58 - "you let the furry fag win"
    6.08 to 6.12 why are furries blah blah, kill them, etc.
    6.40 - says i should commit go die
    13.32 - dead kos for no reason other to antagonize. :)
    19.06 - false KOS, we were also t buddies so thats also ghosting
    37.59 - I suspect RDM, but his report response says I walked past an unIDed, but when I look around at 39.14, I don't see any bodies that weren't already IDed. He also says he killed me because I am a furry, harassment.

[GB] JayVas: STEAM_0:0:3967
    6.05 - says i kicked his dog, etc.
    14.27 - "Why does juno get all the attention? I wanna be the server degenerate!" Calling me a degenerate.

potatoman: STEAM_0:1:78155285

0.53 - "juno fucks dogs"
    5.39 - more dog fucking comments
    7.35 - more dog fucking comments
    7.58 - more dog fucking comments
    8.53 - "lynch juno"
    10.08 - "rdm juno round"
    13.40 - more dog fucking comments
    14.11 - more dog fucking comments
    27.52 - furfag comment

Dannthony Devanto: STEAM_
    1.10 - Mic Spam
    8.16 "we fucking dogs in here?"

Hek: STEAM_0:0:211699179
    6.00 - "fucking furry" chatbox
    7.58 - juno is a furry (exposure attempt)
    14.00 - juno is a furry (exposure attempt)
    17.21 - "juno is a gross furry"
    43.53 - At 43.45, I shoot and kill Pizza god. At 43.53, he shoots at me, bringing my health down to 1. I report him asking why, and at 45.00 he says he saw me shooting. I don't think he could have, as I made sure I was inside the first floor of the house before shooting Pizza god. I don't think he could have seen me, but I'm not sure. In any case, I believe kill on sus is an excuse, you decide.

This is where the metagaming evidence comes in. At 45.02, Mass and Hek Discuss RDMing in chatbox. Then this happens:

Metagaming: "Hek" (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211699179 ) and "Mass rdmer" (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75702843)
    Video evidence by Indy226, witnessed by Mr. Disco and HekHack

Mass Rdmer (Part 2 of my video evidence): STEAM_0:1:75702843

1.00.56 - RDM, his report response is that I was the only one left, but this is obviously not true since I was an inno, nor did the round end when he killed me.
    1.03.19 - RDM again, I report and his response at 1.03.45 is "your a nigger deal with it"
    1.03.53 - Mass is banned for, you guess it, Mass RDM.

Indy's Video Evidence:

4. I have completed my full report. Please let me know if you need anything else.

5. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

I have, in a private message chat with @Pokeben10, been given permission to add my evidence of the harassment of Lemonen and kidjlee as I experienced similar harassment based on a art I enjoy and will be uploading my evidence soon as I can get all the recordings settled, lotta footage over the maps they were continuing this after being warned by @Pokeben10 so may take a day or so to sort through it.

6. Pokeben10

After reviewing the evidence I have come to a conclusion:

In combination with the provided clips and the behavior I observed from Lemonen earlier tonight on East, I have decided to ban Lemonen for 1 day on the basis of harassment on Vanilla. Seeing as he is already banned on East for Mass RDM, I will not be banning him on East for Harassment. If more action is necessary upon reviewing Fivecraft's clips, I will take care of it. Let this serve as a warning for all the others who decided to continue with the whole "dog fucker" thing after being asked to stop.

I have also banned both Hek and Mass Rdmer for 1 month for group trolling, and an admin+ will extend that globally.

The report will be concluded once Fivecraft posts his evidence.

7. Hey @Pokeben10, NBACOVID-19 decided he wanted to get banned, even went as far as to say he doesn't mind. It's your/an admins decision.
    Evidence:

Video starts off right with a targeted kill, but you cant really tell, right? Moving on
    2.21 - Calls my name in chatbox
    2.33 - asks if i fuck animals
    2.53 - saying he fucked my shit up
    11.53 - RDM damage for 25
    12.03 - RDM for carrying an IDed body. Yes, an IDED BODY.
    13.40 - furry fag
    16.08 - juno is scum chatbox spam
    16.33 - instigating
    17.22 - more fagotini noodles
    18.12 - fagfagfagfag how creative
    19.12 - less than human
    20.23 - asking what state I live in (sorry, not actually Cali for those of yall wondering)
    20.51 - shit on my grave comment chatbox
    22.45 - does ur dad know about ur hobby comment
    23.48 - "Im ok with getting banned"

have a couple screenies of rdm and slurs:

Let me know if you need anything else. Ciao!

8. JayVas

JayVas Member

Yikes! I did not mean to come off as harassing towards you, Juno. I’m just a dumbo that likes making jokes like a little cheeky edgeboy on the internet, but I didn’t intend to emotional hurt you.
    First Comment: I did not realize that you were getting massively harassed at this point, then I joined in for one joke because the previous comments had a good set up for a play on word joke (I also thought it would be funny if me the furry encouraged this exaggerated false image, but it was done ironically).
    Second Comment: “He Come To My House, and He Kicked my Dog” is a reference to a classic prank call, and I just couldn’t resist making the joke when I heard “He killed my dog.” It was not an attack on you, I just love doing that Indian impression whenever I can.
    Third Comment: This doesn’t target you, it targets the people harassing and me. I just wanted to point out how funny it is to me that they went after you while ignoring me the whole time (it’s funny to be because I like to see it as I’ve been building up this degenerate status for years on this server by being me).
    If I’ve hurt you, I’m sorry. I would never think less of you just because of your identity or sexuality, and I thought we had a fun time together (after the harassments) and I hope this sour experience doesn’t turn you off the server.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  9. Lol don't worry, this experience wont turn me off the server forever, it certainly isnt the first time and I doubt it'll be the last. I might need to take a break tho since all this stuff is heating up.

In any case, I forgive you, kinda tired of all this and you seem sincere, so I'll forgive you and request that any impending punishment be cancelled for ya. We all make mistakes. We all good my duderino.

10. Pokeben10

Seeing as no new evidence has been posted, I will be marking this report completed, and I will be locking it.

Thank you for your report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.