Invalid Report against andy

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by Amigo 2, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amigo 2

Amigo 2 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    andy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Amigo 2
    Which Map:
    not sure
    Which Round:
    alot
    Time of Occurence:
    7 pm - 8pm
    Reason for Report:
    so me and everyone else were having fun in the deathrun server and andy joins and he gets on to everybody. we were all having fun yelling a little bit, and there was one guy with some ambient noise in his mic. he bans the dude with the ambient noise but the guy cant help it and all of us were fine with it, and he warns me for mic span for yelling in the mic yaaaa boi for celebrating when i won as a runner, but when someone types the same message every 10 min he doesnt care. i guy name snek says nigger 4 times in the chat but he doesnt do anything to him but a guy named james did it and he banns him immdetly. explain to me how he is a good mod, hes too strict, and favroits people. i got a 8 hours ban for mic span i had 2 warnings but i didnt even do anything when he banned me the only thing i can think of was i was a little loud and that was becasue we were all laughing so hard.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    snek
    james
    enderchurro
    admiral
    basicly anyone who was there with us​

2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

3. Amigo 2

Amigo 2 New Member

i mean the only reason i havnt gotten the gold thing is because of this man im too afraid ill get banned

4. Amigo 2

Amigo 2 New Member

i mean thx for doing something but i just dont get it

5. Amigo 2

Amigo 2 New Member

and btw @PixeL hasnt done anything of my knowlage so pls dont do anything to him i dont know if hes done anything other than wat i have seen but i dont want someone to get in trouble if they havnt done anything

6. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

He wasn't tagging me to say I've done something wrong, he was tagging me because Andy is one of my Moderators so I have to overlook him. I'll get him to post his side of the story here soon and I'll decide a verdict afterwards.

7. Amigo 2

Amigo 2 New Member

alright thats fine i was just worried you would get in trouble

8. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to file a report against me. I've taken a glance at your report and I can already tell you that your accusations are false. Let me tell you my side of the story. It all begins when I first join the server to the map Tropic. I stayed quiet for 5 minutes until map change (Crash Medieval was next). As soon as the first round began he started to mic spam using the same phrase over and over again continuously with his mic held down so I gag warned him because I was following protocol. Just 2 rounds to go until another map change and I start hearing you guys scream into your mics, as if you did win. But according to my screenshots, it shows that you clearly got killed, then screamed into your mic moments later and eventually gagged by me for 1 round. I'd also like to point out that typing the same phrase every ten minutes is not considered chat spam, only if it's continuous. An example of chat spam is like when admiral typed the same and some similar phrases into the chat continuously as shown in the screenshots. Now let me tell you about Snek. He only used the N word (ending in er) once and I privately messaged him as soon as I found out. Once again you can see in the screenshots that I privately messaged him after another map change not to use racial slurs as it is considered as harassment (a similar version of what I just said). Lastly, I'd like to tell you that it only takes three offenses to receive an 8 hour ban. You said it yourself that you got 2 warnings (offenses) and the screenshots say it to. So by following protocol, I was right to ban you for 8 hours after your third and final offense.

9. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Hey, thanks for taking your time on reporting my Moderator.
    These reports help the mods learn from their mistakes, or take more precautions in the future to prevent these from happening.

Let's begin with the first thing, the ambient noises.
    My Moderator claims that he was following the correct protocols and from what he's said it seems like it was a valid gag.

Then there's the "chat spam" part for the message every 10 minutes.
    This is generally not considered spam as it is not really noticeable, plus it does not spam that chat at all.

A loose handle on Mic Spam that my old Administrator told us was this:
    Now, when someone has bad background noise or something, we generally ask them to turn it down or talk a little less if it is really bothersome.
    From what Andy explains is that the guy was holding his mic down and not actually talking, which can be considered mic spam.

As for the sneks part and saying that Andy did nothing, you can see from the screenshots provided that he did in fact warn him, although it may have been better to do it in public chat it is still fine.

Finally, your ban.

You said you only had 2 warnings, but that is what the spam protocol is
    [​IMG]

You received 2 gags from making unnecessary noises into your mic and screaming.
    You say you may have been a bit too loud, which is fine but sometimes it gets out of control and you need to tone it done especially after 2 gags.

You said that you were saying "yaaaa boi" because you won, but in the screenshots it says Deaths Won, and that you died.
    Since there isn't any video evidence of the gags, and the vague screenshots that have been provided then I'll consider your 2 gags valid.

Due to all of the reasons above, I'll be marking this report invalid.
    Feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums if you have any questions, or add me on steam.

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.