Invalid Report against "andrewca79"

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Theowerdawg, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowerdawg

Theowerdawg Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    "andrewca79"
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:90429255
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:30977005
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Assault
    Which Round:
    don't know ehm, 4 rounds until change
    Time of Occurence:
    21:20
    Reason For Report:
    failure to do his duty as a mod and possible corruption.
    took me 2 seconds to write in the commands to get the damage logs.
    I made a report against Satan's Pretty Cool because he pushed me to my death. Andrew opened it and closed it without giving Satan's Pretty Cool any punishment, he clearly did not do his job and only went with word against word. When he should have looked at the god damn logs. It took me seriously 2 seconds to write the command in and get it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    01:00.45 - DMG: Satan's Pretty Cool [innocent] damaged Rólant The Drunk [innocent] for 100 dmg
    01:00.45 - DMG: Satan's Pretty Cool [innocent] damaged Rólant The Drunk [innocent] for 1 dmg​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to file a forum report, let's get started.

This was your report:

[​IMG]

As you can see in the damagelogs above, the logs say Satan pushed you, he claimed he did not so I investigated. There is a known bug where the logs say that he killed you via crowbar push when he actually pushed you before. This is what happened. In the logs, he pushed you at 00:57. You died at 01:00. It does not take that long to fall down that height. Also in the death scene, it does not look like he pushed you but like you fell off. In the death scene, you can see him pushing you and you walking forward again.

[​IMG]

I will leave the final verdict up to my admin @Mellow

5. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hey @Theowerdawg, thank you for taking the time to report my moderator @andrewca79.

I'll keep it short. My moderator didn't do anything wrong as you clearly weren't pushed off, rather you fell off. The logs do bug out in that regard sometimes and due to you being pushed a bit before you fell off, the game credited the player the kill, however he didn't actually kill you. Therefore, he was right not slaying the person.

Due to that I'll mark this report as invalid.

If you have any further questions about my verdict feel free to start a conversation with me.

~Mellow

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.