Invalid Report against Andrew

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Andrew
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:88583272
    Your Steam ID:
    flying filing cabinet
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    office
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    Reason For Report:
    So preround Andrew shot a filing cabinet at me and killed me. I ran into him after I respawned and he shot another filing cabinet near me so I shot once at him, then he shot it again at me and hit me and when I shot back at him, he killed me outright.

From a trial mod, I am disappointed in this toxic behavior.

I asked them several times why he wasnt slain for this, the map changed and a slay was still not given and it is due to this sloth that I am reporting this on forums, to force them to answer and tell me why they're not slaying him.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

Alright so first of all, I don't think you're allowed to directly report a trial mod since we're in the training phase so I'm going to tag the supervising moderator @Panda With a Gun and his supervisor @Pacifist

Now, I don't have the death scene, so this is just my word; Now, in the shot logs here

https://imgur.com/BD4XCkm

It shows Andrew shooting three times with a winchester. This is most likely him shooting the drawer that you're referring to.

https://imgur.com/uiJ6yYO

In the logs here, however, it doesn't show you taking damage from any props. All it shows is you beginning to fire at Andrew at 0:16.

Now, I know the death scene will be required to settle this, but from my perspective and all the mods that were on, we couldn't see Andrew shoot the prop near or at you; We could, however, see you shoot two M14 shots right next to his head, which would be considered T-baiting, giving him a valid reason to kill you.

Since none of us could see him shoot the prop, and all we could see was you t-baiting him, we had to word vs word it since we couldn't prove that he shot anything around you. Therefore it would be invalid, therefore he wouldn't be slain for it.

That's my take on all of it, I'll let everyone else post their evidence to follow.

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I took damage from the prop he fired at me, which is why i shot at him. 11Cent literally messaged me that I was in the right; HE witnessed it. So I'll tag him @11Cent

4. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

hey hongo, just going to clear up this really quick i was refering to the report i made against you in which you were in the right. i was a bit confused when you were messaging all the admins :)

5. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

Currently, I'm working on getting the Death scene for this report.
    Hongo (AKA rdm king), according to the logs there are not any logs that show that you took damage. That's why the moderators marked it as wVw.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

nvm then

7. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

11Cent wasn't talking about the same report...

8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I love when the person I report lies blatantly. You shot a prop at me and it did damage, it didn't show up in logs and now you refuse it happened lmao. The shot logs prove my side; you shot multiple times first -- these were you shooting the props towards me, I shot one warning shot and did not damage you, and then you did damage me, then killed me when i tried to retaliate

9. AndrewB

AndrewB VIP

This sounds like you're having trouble accepting the facts. Logs and Death Scenes are the only evidence and source of information for this report. If you have a recording of this scene then upload it please.

10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I literally have no recording of the scene because THE OLIGARCHY / staff refuse to allow users to view the actual logs.

See, in a case like this, your ass would be grass. But since your system is deliberately built to deny me access to the information I require, you can prance around rdming and then lying about it by using prop damage to loophole.
    WHY did you shoot the filing cabinet at me. Answer that.

11. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

Yes but we have to wVw it because it didn't show up in the logs, therefore we can't prove that he did any damage to you. It doesn't show up in the death scene either, since the green highlight won't change to yellow over 1-2 damage.

Also, in the damagelogs I posted, it's clear that you shoot him first.

00:16 DMG rdm king [innocent] has damaged Andrew [innocent] for 32 HP with an M14
    00:17 DMG rdm king [innocent] has damaged Melody [innocent] for 32 HP with an M14
    00:17 RADIO rdm king [innocent] used their radio: Andrew is a traitor! [innocent]

12. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Nice try idiot. Include the snipped from the shot logs, showing that he fired three times before I took one shot at him

13. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I love it; they're all trying to paint me as the bad one now lmfao. Minimelt here, intentionally leaving out the shot logs proving that Andrew shot first is a prime example of you bastards being corrupt

14. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright I'm going to be locking this report in the meantime.

Tagging @Pokeben10 as he dealt with this report in-game.

15. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Hi Hongo, I've gone ahead and gathered evidence for this situation and I will try to explain what happened. Here is the deathscene of Andrew killing you:

https://streamable.com/mdglh

Here are the logs of that round leading up to this situation:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, in your own words:

"So preround Andrew shot a filing cabinet at me and killed me. I ran into him after I respawned and he shot another filing cabinet near me so I shot once at him, then he shot it again at me and hit me and when I shot back at him, he killed me outright."

Andrew kills you with a filing cabinet preround. He then shoots another one at you once the round has started, but does NOT actually damage you, as proven by the screenshots above. You shoot at him, so he kills you for t-baiting. Nothing wrong with this. Was this a little toxic? Maybe. But this definitely is not forum report worthy.

I really think you're just reporting all of this because you're "fed up with the corrupt staff." Nobody is corrupt and we are all handling reports with full honesty. Nobody is out to get you.

I am marking this report invalid.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Woah there buddy. This report is technically against you because you were the moderator on that handled the report. Therefore my input is required here. I will also speak on behalf of Andrew as he is being reported more for the toxic kill than anything else. The kill was not really toxic. Andrew baited you and you took the bait. We allow T baiting on our servers so long as it is not excessive, and this report does not demonstrate an excessive amount of T baiting. Pokeben handled the report correctly, and so this report is deemed invalid both against Pokeben and Andrew.

⚜️Invalid⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.