Completed Report against "AkA Cyber" STEAM_0:1:38611513

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nikki, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    "AkA Cyber" STEAM_0:1:38611513
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    "AkA Cyber" STEAM_0:1:38611513
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    67thway
    Which Round:
    2 or 3
    Time of Occurence:
    2:50 AM
    Reason For Report:
    rdmed me as D​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

I also have evidence of rdm.

01:49.46 - DMG: AkA Cyber [detective] damaged joeycarlo [innocent] for 25 dmg
    01:49.54 - DMG: AkA Cyber [detective] damaged joeycarlo [innocent] for 25 dmg
    01:49.63 - DMG: AkA Cyber [detective] damaged joeycarlo [innocent] for 14 dmg
    01:50.08 - DMG: AkA Cyber [detective] damaged joeycarlo [innocent] for 14 dmg
    01:50.35 - DMG: AkA Cyber [detective] damaged joeycarlo [innocent] for 25 dmg

3. AkA Cyber

AkA Cyber VIP

This is falso information as he doesnt include Joey's rdming of 2 innocents prior to this event. Not only this but he is also found in the video mentioned above as the 1 calling out the kos on Emperor. And by leaving out key information has technically jeopardized the "evidence" shown above as ghosting and or false kosing by 2 people.

4. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

There was no log of joey rdming 2 innocents as this was when he was killed then left. That's not a kos.

5. AkA Cyber

AkA Cyber VIP

oh how convenient you have the logs of 1 person but nothing prior?

6. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

I already explained why. Do you understand English? If not I can gladly translate it into a different language.

7. AkA Cyber

AkA Cyber VIP

Here's some english.

1. Rude Dude has been loopholing to rdm.
    2. Darkmage has been calling out false kos's on people without sufficient reasoning.
    3. Rude Dude was calling out T's for not reacting to himself shooting the ground at their feet and abusing the lack of staff with the karma ban code as he is safe from being killed for tbaiting by innocents due to this coding.

@admins i have video evidence backing the rdming jeoy and darkmage's attempt here only proves my point more that they are in cohoots with each other(and should be punished accordingly for withholding information) give me some time to upload and i will have it.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  8. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

YAY! It understands English.

9. nikki

he also called me gay

10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Alright I will handle this.

11. AkA Cyber

AkA Cyber VIP

I hope that includes my getting sufficient time to provide my own defense and counter.

12. Scotty

Yes it does. Whenever you have proof of @nilz aka rude dude then upload it here to this report.

13. Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine New Member

DarkMage the Retired DJ: whoever kills Emperor Palpatine gets 10,000 points
    DarkMage the Retired DJ: It's Emperor Palpatine
    rude dude to You: i will stop bullying u if u apologize to me
    rude dude to You: and kiss my ring
    and he just prop killed 3 people me included @6:56

14. nikki

hey i only care about my report, if you wanna report me for loopholing please create a seperate report, that goes to anyone posting here with weak evidence related to different incidents

15. AkA Cyber

AkA Cyber VIP

The video will kill 2 birds with 1 stone either way so i think since Darkmage has the right to be here so does Palpatine.

16. Scotty

He is correct here. Let me investigate this claim. If you would like to report him, please make a separate report.

17. AkA Cyber

AkA Cyber VIP

Also i'd Like you to take a close note of this @Destiny Blade. He specifically says he did not have the rest of the damage logs because joey was killed and then left. Specifically.

18. Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine New Member

I also have a video of @nilz prop killing the round after and I noticed something: when propkilled or atleast when I was it said the world killed me not him throwing the prop.
    (A traitor also killed me with a prop and it told me he killed me so idk if it was just a glitch)

19. Scotty

Make separate reports for theses cases. This report however is valid.

20. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.