Completed Report against AidsLizard, Ozymandias

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Alicia Rue, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeciliaHayes

CeciliaHayes New Member

@Midnight Aura If you can't take that people joke around with you- Maybe you should get off Gmod.
    You are acting like a sensitive fourth grader..
    It's pathetic to say the least.

oh and I guess I'm harrassing you know too now, huh?

Waaaaaaaa
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached Files:

3. CeciliaHayes

CeciliaHayes New Member

Hahah now you are taking screenshots for proof of me hurting your feelings. Waaaa Waaaa

That is hilarious.. Grow up.

4. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

I agree with you but stop. Let the mod deal with this.

5. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Locking until somebody deals with this as you guys are just using this as a means to insult one another.

6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I’ll hand this today, was waiting in the video my apologies and yeah calm down, if it is viewed as harassing to the user etc you’ll be asked to stop.

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ok, So there's been a lot of drama going on about things such as this, @Bubby169 take this as advice just chill and roll with it if asked to stop try and move away from it, same for the other reported person let's just stop this, take this as both of your warnings (As the harassment here is not worthy of a ban thanks!

8. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have decided to overrule the above decision.

The Furry Purge may have started as a lighthearted joke, but the issue is that someone didnt feel it was just a lighthearted joke, especially after players started RDMing, Targetting and False KoS them because of this Furry Purge.
    That behavior is anything but okay. The 2 reported players have recieved a 1 day ban for harassment.

@AntiAntFilms (burst glock) will recieve a formal warning to not join in on stuff like this in the future.
    @CeciliaHayes I suggest you pull your act together, you are acting the least mature here of all the involved, dont harass others or post in stuff you arent involved with in the first place. Since you made a user to comment on this report, I suggest you read forum rules before any other actions are taken by you.

I would love to get the ID on "Cheriti" since he is worthy of a harassment ban as well since he went to the next level of targetting false KoSes as well. So if anyone can get me their SteamID that would be apreciated.

Else Im closing this off for now.

Any questions or concerns can be taken to my DMs on steam, discord or a forum conversation o.o

Edit: Thanks to Lightning, I got the ID to ban Cheriti before I was available to search for it myself, he has been punished now too.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.