Completed Report against Add Sam Luca On Facebook, a very good boy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by AAAkiller, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Add Sam Luca On Facebook, a very good boy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Map:
    all off them
    Which Round:
    all of them
    Time of Occurence:
    around 1am-currnet 2:53 am CT
    Reason for Report:
    These two have been RDMing and false reporting me and others. I have video evidence of them acting all good while Agent A was online but when he got offline they instantly started in again. They both have been racist. You can check the logs for RDM and ask the witnesses and if need be ill upload the video to my YT channel​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witnesses. Stephano, Master Tybe, EsteBean.
    they can all tell you the same thing and all the witnesses are either just as active or more active on the server than I am. I do not need a video this time but If yo need me to ill upload one to my YT and post the link​

2. Tybe

Tybe VIP

unfortunately, I don't have any recordings but I will attest that "add Luca" and a very good boy have been harassing and targeting Succ Master.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT report section. I'll handle this once I finish staffing.

Edit:
    a very good boy: STEAM_0:0:35579335
    Add Sam Luca on Facebook: STEAM_0:0:34943514

4. Agent A

Alright. I just don't have enough evidence to accurately say whether they're group trolling or not.
    However, they both were punished for their rdms.
    I do have enough evidence to solidly say that they were targeting you, which they will be warned for such.

If anybody has evidence, let me know and I can see whether they deserve harsher punishment or not.

I'll leave this report open for two days. If nobody else have evidence, I'll mark this as complete.

5. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

the video will be up in an hour I posted this at 3:42 AM CT

6. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

the video is up

I just watched it I didint realise that the audio didnt record properly. I apologize. in the video if you look as soon as Agent A leaves the guy starts in calling me the "n" word and such. I dunno if it can be considered proof with the fucked up audio but the witnesses may be able to testify. also this video exposes how this dude is lying the the responses and the reports against me.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  7. Hey guys,

Just wanted to post my counterclaim.

First of all, SuccMaster/AAAkiller had been flaming and hating (which was probably bait) all night long.

Second of all, I wasn't racist at all last night and I would ask that you don't group me with the few people that thought calling you the N word was a good insult.

Third of all, as Agent A stated, I will admit that I had RDM'd you once while you were AFK because I didn't realize that you can only kill AFKs in overtime but I already received punishment for that. Otherwise, they were legit kills while I was a traitor or with a KOS order.

Fourth of all, besides the audio being completely unreliable in your video, thank you for uploading a video of you literally flaming and trying to bait people in the server to make fun of you or call you names so you could record and report them. Less work for me to do in terms of evidence. I would please ask the admin to consider what he's saying in the video because that's a prime example of the kind of language he was using in order to get a kick out of players, myself included.

Finally, if needed, I have a couple witnesses that experienced SuccMaster's toxicity last night besides "a very good boy" and I.

Thanks,

8. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

very funny considering how you guys acted like good little boys while Agent A was online then you started being racist and toxic as soon as he left. You guys literally refused to speak when Agent A was online. Ask Stephano and Master Tybe.

9. Ok, obviously people who are arguing/flaming/hating/being toxic are going to simmer down when authority is in the room. However, I didn't refuse to speak to Agent A while he was on and, on the contrary, sent multiple reports about your toxicity.

But please don't excuse yourself from the matter because you were flaming just as much if not more and also "acted like a good little boy" while Agent A was online.

Examples from the video of bait/toxicity from you:

0:32 - "Oh my! It's seems you've died."
    0:40 - "You've finally went silent now? Oh no!"
    3:32 - The all too cliche mom joke. "I'm sorry you're a full grown man still living with your mother. ...Why haven't you got a job yet?"

Just remember that last night's altercation began with you insulting other players and when some people decided to stand up for the little guys, you pulled out the recording device and put them in the cross hairs.

10. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

AHAHAHA very funny considering how I usually dont start conflict but rather I like to resolve it. I tend to like my peace. And when you and your little troll buddies were in the lobby literaly every 5 seconds telling me to stfu im gonna talk a bit of trash. where is your eveidence that I was being Racist as you say. Where is your photographic and video evidence there is no concrete proof. I can even bring in more witnesses if need be. So do not start on me. You are very annoying and your false reports and false claims are seriously annoying so if you dont mind fuck off and take your trolling and toxcicity somewhere other than this server. People who have dedicated time and effort. I had to stop editing and make this video and make this report. Dont waste my time or the admins time and be honest with what your claims. I will admit I was being a bit toxic attempting ot get you to act the way you did while the admin was offline but, If he checks the logs he'll notice that all the RDMing false reports and claims started as soon as he got offline.

11. So, to your first statement.
    https://gyazo.com/8a34d1432d8105358f3d56aced13fc5e
    Your steam profile literally says you have the tendency to rage. Was yesterday not a symptom of rage? Just a coincidence that you were being toxic?
    I really doubt you like your peace especially given yesterday's display.

Second statement, I was playing solo but made plenty of friends just because they were also fighting your hatred.

I don't have video evidence because I don't have a means to record it. I tried to get the software you were using to record my own video but you started insulting me.
    But I have witnesses and your video gives a decent level of your own toxicity.
    Sure, you can get the entire server that was playing yesterday because I'm sure a large number will attest to your actions.

Also, I actually really enjoyed my time on this server but people like you always have to ruin it. I can't wait to dedicate my own time and effort to stop annoying trolls like you.
    And if you think I'm wasting the admins time, I'm not because I decided to make this forum account in order to give both sides of the story and recall my honest account.

Finally, enough with the RDM claims. Like I stated before, I got punished for that one RDM on you. Otherwise it was legit KOS or I was a T.

Thanks,

12. a very bad boy

a very bad boy New Member

Hello, I am "a very good boy." After the vast amount of toxicity that originated from SUCCMaster, I do admit that I have RDMed him. However, when A Agent did get on, I got slayed for my RDM and therefore was punished for my behavior. The evidence provided is purely an example of baiting to get killed so that reports could be made. If the audio was there, you would see that Sam Luca and I have not said anything racist, and were purely telling SUCCMaster to stop flaming and baiting us.

Conclusively I have already been punished for my RDM and do not think that the video evidence is efficient in proving anything but your own obvious baiting.

13. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

dude everyone there can tell Agent A the same thing you were being racist and your buddy even went as far as to report me for something you two were doing It may be a 2v1 but I will not lose ground. Remember no matter how much BS you throw I still have another video to check

14. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

It may have messed up audio too but I still brought out the recording anyway. I will imporvise there are still chat logs

15. You know what, Stephano is right. Even though you called Stephano as a witness, I'm glad he's level headed and is willing to see the greater side of things.
    Succ, I apologize for whatever I did to you yesterday but I just hope you know what my reasoning was for acting like I did; I was just fighting back against your toxic behavior.
    I probably should've muted you just like the others had, but I didn't want to let your trolling behavior slide.

Sorry again but please stop trying to get a kick out of people in the future,
    Thanks,

16. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

A second video is gonna be uploaded it will be MUCH longer than the one I recently uploaded

17. AAAkiller

AAAkiller Member

Milo ans Theinkerin where there both of them are mods they should be able to testify the things you guys have been doing

18. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I can testify that a good boy has been punished by milo earlier for harassment as she has told me, @Milo . I am going to lock this thread until @Agent A can review this evidence and I will discuss with him what to do. Please be patient. I did not witness anything or did not know anything about sam luca.

19. Agent A

Because the audio for other people is very faint, there's not much I can do here.

However, I'm going to wrap things up here by taking each side's words.

@a very bad boy and @Facebook.com/zamluca
    Please don't harass/rdm people back because they're doing it to you (if that's the case).
    Targeting back isn't preferable even if AAAkiller might be at fault (not saying he is at fault, but without evidence to back it up, it's a possibility).
    It's more preferable if you screenshot/record the rule breaking and then send it to staff/report the person.

@AAAkiller
    I'm going to speak this from experience when dealing with similar people who have done the same thing.
    Trying to get reaction out of people is just going to put a target on your back and cause problems like this.
    Sorry if this is not the case since none of us have the entire video of what went down, but the other party presented their side.

Ultimately, the punishment given on the server and warnings here will suffice for this report. If there are any more rulebreaking, you all can expect to face harsher punishment.

Report: Complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.