Invalid Report against A Doge, K4 I SuperJoshua777

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by OMG its FunDip, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    A Doge, K4 I SuperJoshua777
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:118264343, STEAM_0:1:158637244
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78449502
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Motel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    8 PM PSD
    Reason For Report:
    Ghosting and teaming while players were detective and traitor. possibly in discord or steam chat with each other.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Posting in irrelevant reports/ban appeals
    I'm on the server. I haven't been watching them to see if they are ghosting. But as far as I've seen A Doge has just been accused over and over again of having a discord call but has always insisted that he is not in one. The 'evidence' shows this. Just being accused multiple times does not equal guilt.

3. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

True, the evidence is probably not any good, this may just be a word for word report.

4. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I'll look into your report this afternoon when i'm finished working.

5. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey @OMG its FunDip,

I've looked over your report. Sadly for the evidence provided i can only say that it is a word-vs-word situation as you got no valid proof that he was ghosting with him, but only a accusation in chat to the player.
    So I am forced to mark this report invalid as there is not enough proof against the accused players, BUT this report is marked in both their admin stats so our staff team can keep an close eye on those two players.
    Next time try to make a video clip of the whole situation as it holds more evidence then just a few screenshots, especially in ghosting/meta gaming reports.
    If you have any questions about the report or have more evidence to put up please contact me.

Regards,

Ted

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.