Completed Report against _Asuna_, _Blu_

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Old Fox, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    _Asuna_, _Blu_
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:199095574 STEAM_0:1:199044734
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    motel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    Now
    Reason For Report:
    Metagaming​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

Yeah, the two of them were working together every round, regardless of their roles, to kill as many people as possible, which includes RDM:

And here's a clip from the previous map:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will look into this.

4. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

I have the evidence of them Mass RDMIN and possibly Ghosting
    For when I log in, they were already sticking around, and I found it weird that if one dies or were hidding, suddenly they knew who to kill or where were each player, Old Fox then told me they were possibly metagaming, to wich I started recording. The total proof that they were Ghosting (at least for me) is that DoubleCaret killed _Asuna_, _Blue_ was not nearby during this, then later _Blue_ RDM DoubleCaret as we can see in the next video: (Please be patient if the video still doesn't show up, it said it would be ready in 13 min.)
    Here are the pics of their responses to reports after they decided to blow their cover:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Yeah when I RDMd Asuna I responded to the report stating why I did it and no one was around me at the time. I never stated who I killed out loud and Blu was not near me as you can see by Monkey's video. I killed Asuna at the tester around 4:40 and Blu is under the map nowhere near our location, then at 5:50 he kills me and in the report says it was for killing Asuna earlier which he couldn't have known. That right there should be enough.

6. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

This has been handled. Thanks for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.