Invalid Report against 8BitF0X

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Fenrir Lokison, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrir Lokison

Fenrir Lokison Banned VIP+

Name of Staff/Player:
    8BitF0X
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:59807106
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64715553
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Cluedo (?) (the one with the falling chandeleirs)
    Which Round:
    2 rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    8:26 pm
    Reason For Report:
    So to put it Simple and to restate what happened:
    @Noob999 was hiding a T body downstairs in the wine room(1 exit only) (thus to me being dete he is susp). Then i get dna from the dead innocent in that room. Suddenly Noob steps into the room attached to it. I Immediately take 70 damage to an explosion and then proceed to kill Noob, who happens to be Innocent. (thought he threw a frag at me; also: 5 seconds time period).
    Noob of Course reports me and not even half a second after i answered the Report, i got slain by 8Bit.
    That means that obviously 8Bit just waited for me to answer and then proceed to slay me without even reading my response at all.
    1) I got falsely Slain
    2) 8Bit was Obviously not caring for my Report answer.

Thanks for Reading
    Fenrir​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

3. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Heyo, 8BitF0x here.
    Alright, let's see the situation here. You went downstairs to the basement on clue and suddenly my dead body and Noob999 was there and Noob hid my body. You step your back towards Noob and took some major damage, then you turn back and kill Noob. Then Noob hits you with one of these:
    [​IMG]

Yes, I did wait for your response and when it came, it really didn't really justify the killing. Its looks like you killed Noob because he was sus. I say this because here on the report it says: "i thought you threw a frag at me", it looks like that the damage you took was from Smor's C4 which made you lost 70HP. The DNA you got was my DNA from D4AK SPAR4N's body. Since your response didn't give a good reason why you killed Noob, I hit you with a slay.

I'm also bringing this up because you did explain that you did kill Noob because he was sus which is not a vaild reason to kill someone. Edit: Hey, I should bring this up as well, accidental RDM is still RDM. Now that I'm done, I'm gonna wait for @ryan to finish this up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  4. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello @Asuka Langley Shikinami, after reviewing the evidence my moderator @8BitF0x presented he acted correctly when slaying you for RDM. The reasons are due to you claiming @Noob999 threw a frag and damaged you with it, however, the reason for your damage was due to a c4 exploding on you causing you to take damage resulting in you killing noob for a "kill on sus".
    From what my moderator 8Bit has said he followed your response and looked at the damage logs to check if @Noob999 threw a frag which damaged you and when he saw he didn't he acted accordingly. If you have any further questions about this report you can start a convo with me here or dm me on discord RyAn#9848

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.