Completed Report against 5 Dollar Fillup, BOOF, flamingretard, Bernie Kropp #RemoveRandomCrits

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Skyking Six, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    5 Dollar Fillup, BOOF, flamingretard, Bernie Kropp #RemoveRandomCrits
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:122457672, STEAM_0:1:57279019, STEAM_0:0:108911869, STEAM_0:0:64642595
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37989343
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraft_B5
    Which Round:
    1-4
    Time of Occurence:
    6:30 PM
    Reason For Report:
    All 4 players in question above are seen in a room together ghosting and mass rdming with one another.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    This footage of me being destroyed by them with one of them being a T is video proof of the ghosting. As later on, when 2 of them become stuck together, one kills the other who was present in the room when I was murdered and took part, and he is an inno.

If u need more evidence, I have raw footage I can provide, this is the first one I did in a hurry. Also the first time I used Youtube for this.

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

I'll look into this tomorrow morning!

3. ptownslayer21

Hey there so I would really like to see the extra evidence you have!

4. Ok.

First off is this short video showing the results of round 1 of dolls. 2 of them fell to their deaths without doing anything and the other two did rdm. At this point its nothing clear cut but just a couple of joiners, some of which happen to be rdmers.

First round of B5, their was this instance of two of them occupying the tester, (although all 4 did so, I only personally saw two of them as those in the tester fought back), 5 Dollar Fillup and BOOF. As seen, BOOF was a T and 5 Dollar Fillup was an inno. Again, not definitive.

That account of what happened in the original video was the most damning piece of evidence I had against them of Metagaming/ Group trolling/ Ghosting. Immediately after that, I wrote this report in a hurry.

In hindsight, I might have been jumping the gun on this that all four were in cahoots with one another with 100% certainty with the video I acquired from last night. I don't want to start a crusade against these guys if in your eyes they are innocent of what they are accused for, and as such, from the data available, I leave this to your discretion entirely.

5. ptownslayer21

Hey there after looking over all the evidence, a formal warning to each of them will be given so they are aware of what they were doing. Thanks for reporting!

Report: COMPLETED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.