Completed Report against ☆ veL

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [MZK]Lightning, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    ☆ veL
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:115442601
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:32685044
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Richland and SkycraftFinal
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    Round Ended at about 11:24PM EDT on 7/9/20
    Reason For Report:
    During round 6 of the map Richland on the Vanilla server last night, vel RDM'd me after I activated the TNT Minecart Trap in the map's underground area.

Because of this I filed an RDM report on the server against vel for the reason "KOS on T-Traps much?", to which vel responded that he'd indeed KOS'd me off the trap, and made an accusation that that trap's activation could be KOS'd on.

According to this post in the Extended Rules thread for TTT, T-Trap activation cannot be KOS'd off of.

The next map was SkycraftFinal, and @Highwon comes on to the server to apply the premium rank discount to the game play time requirements for the golden P228 and M16 per this post.

During this time that Highwon was on, vel left the server with my RDM report still open on him. (Highwon didn't want to touch the report becuase he was unclear of whether or not the trap in question was KOS-able for using due to Richland being a relatively new map)

I therefore request that vel be banned for an offense of RDM and Leave because he knowingly left with an open report against him while Highwon was connected.

Unfortunately, I do not have a screen shot of either the report or the leave message, but Highwon should be able to attest to the facts that vel admitted to KOS'ing me off the trap and left while Highwon was connected.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  2. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@veL as the accused.

@Highwon to provide his testimony and to handle this report or delegate it to someone else.

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I'll likely be able to handle this when I get on vanilla later, however I am a bit skeptical. If Highwon didn't want to handle the report at the time and no other staff member was online, I don't entirely believe it counts as RDM and Leave.

I'll see what veL has to say about it.

4. veL

veL VIP

original richland's tunnel trap button is just a regular button that anyone can press, Traitor or Inno, meaning it's kosable on original richland
    [​IMG]

i assumed the minecraft version was the same, so i saw you up close to the button and it turned red. I kosed you since you were the only one near the button, as that's how it works on the original richland, you can kos the guy that clearly presses. but the minecraft version is made differently, which i just now realized after hopping onto mc richland on singleplayer
    [​IMG]

so ya i wrongfully kosed u

as for leaving early, highwon doesn't count as staff, i've never seen that man complete a report in my 5 years on sgm, he hops on only during events to make changes and leaves after 2 rounds, he doesn't have time to go through ttt reports, he's busy raking in his seven-figure salary while the ̶s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ mods do all the work for him

so because of that, i left since no actual staff were on, i had to leave, and i assumed that highwon would leave anyway in a couple rounds so i didnt want to waste my time waiting a couple rounds until he left for me to then be able to leave (since a single round on vanilla is approx 45 min)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Alright, well that clears that up nicely, thank you veL.

In conclusion, no RDM and Leave took place here and veL will not be punished for leaving. However, I'll add a slay for the RDM he so graciously admitted to to his steamID the next time I get on the server, so this report will be marked valid.

If either of you have questions or concerns please feel free to DM me :) .

Note: For future reference, if nobody is able to actually conclude someone's report, it wouldn't make sense to ban them for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.