repop command

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Yes. Just make it so @MrSerious Repop Deathrun with or without capitals

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

repops are already a thing that admins+ can do using the "@MrSerious announce" command , i dont understand your suggestion tbh, you want it to be available to everyone or?

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Yes available to everyone so my social akward ass doesn't have to ask an admin to repop deathrun

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

that will get abused and even with a cooldown its not needed for someone to get the bot to announce a repop of dr every songle time the command is off cooldown, its restricted to admins+ for a reason

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

+1 servers dead all the time we want repop

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Repops used to be much easier when steam invites would allow you to invite directly from the friends list. For some reason, that functionality is gone girl.

I don’t think a shoutbox command to regulars is the trick tbh, but definitely a way of sending out invites/incentivizing repops (are points that big of an incentive now? Maybe a repopulation magenta stick skin that’s super rare (.25 drop rate with odds going up as the server gets more populated ?) and has a chance to drop at the end of each map during a repop. Maybe an admin activated event? (Assuming an admin doesn’t abuse it and artificially decreases its rarity, lmao).